General - page 1475

Spread Indicator  (1)
Does anyone know of a custom indicator that represents the current/historical spread? I'd like to use such an indicator to help set SL and TP. Thanks
Hi everyone what are exactly the 2 numbers of "Connection Status" ? ( located on the bottom, right side) DATA IN/OUT (download/upload) or reverse ? Are this numbers in Byte or Bits ? Thank you for your help
Hi Guys, To put it simple, I really like the idea MQL5 and automated trading, the concept removing the emotional relationship between trade and the market. I have started working with MQL5 bot recently, but it has come clear what I clearly lack is the day to day practicality of trading. (I have...
I want let Animation object tell me the expert is running. how to code? thanks
THE TRUTH ABOUT ROBOT AUTO TRADE Robot auto trade or Expert Advisor (EA) are software products programmed based on trading systems or strategies of the experienced traders, signals enter and exit the market, as well as put a stop loss points and take profit were now fully automated, but this is good...
I have followed the instructions in help documents: Client Terminal / Developing Trading Strategies / Expert Advisors / Setup and Star, but am still having some problems. I have the code written, and saved down in the MQL5/Experts folder as a *.mq5 file. I have hit the "compile" button, but cannot
Hi, I’ve been trading for 3 years but have never imported live data into an excel spreadsheet. I have no programming background at all and want to know is, what I list below possible 1. Import Live forex data, say the euro/usd from a 30min chart into excel cells , data would include price , 13min
Hello, My EA was running over several month up to may and than suddenly stopped working (error 4806 and "...bytes not available"). I realized by coincidence that my EA runs with an old version of MetaTrader (build 353 from November 2010), but not with the actual build 458. Now I would like to...
HELLO GUYS... FOR EXAMPLE... A BROKER THAT PAYS 10.3 FOR AUDUSD LONG ROLLOVER... AND ANOTHER BROKER THAT CHARGE NOTHING FOR AUDUSD SHORT... ON A 200:1 LEVERAGE.. THE SWAP VALUE IS EQUAL 3% OF THE MARGIN REQUIRED ON THE LONG POSITION. ITS ABOUT 60% MONTH. SOMEBODY HAVE SOME IDEAS HOW TO AUTOMATE...
Hi, I'm baffled. If "forward declaration" of classes is not allowed (as it is in MQL5), what is the preferred method of implementing two mutually dependent classes? I have two classes, say Worker and Manager. They have to maintain a reference (pointer) to each other, the Worker needs to know...
Is there a possibility to hide the news flags? They interfere with prices, and I cannot see the low prices, when both price and flag occupy the same area It would be nice to have a checkbox somewhere to decide to display the news flags. Anyone else finds this thing annoying
some friends of mine started a group for a great initiative named : "dealing desk online scamming brokers goodbye !" please join up, spread the word and let us take these guys down ! cheers
-DXS500- RAS ID: 34132 Subscription fee: *FREE with FXCM (Micro lots are allowed with minimum deposit of $2,000). Open Free Autotrading Account With "FXCM". *Renting Account: $96 with RAS EA on your MT4 broker side. Open RENTING ACCOUNT with "RAS" Click HERE to get more information about all "RAS"...
Hi Everyone, If you are a losing trader, maybe we will be friends I lost much money in the past. Now I still can't win, but no loss. If you want to stop your losing days, please contact me and get investor password. YM: shopvy34
  Problem with Windows 7  (12   1 2)
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit as administrator and there is a problem with writing or seeing MetaTrader 5 files: MetaEditor appears to compile OK but the resulting ex5 isn't visible anywhereIf I duplicate one of the mt5 files then MetaEditor can't see it at all
just want to know coz i plan to own an iphone ^_^
It's been a long time in the making, but here is my favourite EA. Trading signals are sent from a live account, so if I make or lose money, so do you. Many traders will send siganls from a demo account at no risk to themselves. I believe that if you trust your methods enough to sell them, then you...
I want to backtest with my own data, Can I import symbol data to MT5? or Can I add a new offline symbol and then import data to it?. Regards
Is there a way to auto start new trading cycle after TP/SL ? I try different EA's w/ my own SL/TP settings and after the close it wont restart the same trade ...
SellEUR/USD At 1.4042 TP 1.4012 SellGBP/USD At 1.6080 TP 1.6050
Sell EUR/USD At 1.4042 TP 1.4012 Sell GBP/USD At 1.6080 TP 1.6050
Hi all, I trade in Indian Market. I came across a system that i would require your help to create a band based on the HIGH , LOW & Current Price. I am much familiar with metastock coding but metatrader coding will take some time to learn it. I have four formula based on high , low & Current price
Dear all, I would like to share with all newbies of fx trading one of strategies i have known, that is "trade forex based on fundamental analyst". The currency pairs of the Forex are subject to fundamental influences from around the globe. Economic news from any given country has the potential...
Hi, MT5 (release 450) doesn't start. I get a message box saying it cannot find an entry point in GDI32.DLL. OS : Windows 7 64 bits MT5 release : the very last one (450) GDI32.dll version : 6.1.7601.17514 (20/11/2010) I'v tried to uninstall, delete everything, reinstall, the result...
Since last update I cannot edit or create any object MT5 simply crashes and closes down. I've installed it again (over previous installation) but still the problem persists. Any thoughts?
  GodBot EA  (12   1 2)
Hello, This EA looks very promising in Backtests, and is new released from: Erich Pribitzer, Date: (2011.05.20 10:29) would be great to forward test the EA. GodBot is using Bollinger Bands together with DEMA, Moving Average and Candlesticks. It’s a modification of AM2’s EA. Best results on EURUSD...
hi i want to discuss if any body can do that in the code like from one lowest point to other high the number of hours and total number of points in that swing like in euro moves from 14344 to 14141 in 11 hours and number of pips is 187 how one can write that it in zigzag  mode and how to use...
  Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals  (524   1 2 3 4 5 ... 52 53)
Hello Forex-TSD Traders, I am a Short & Medium Term Experienced Trader who enjoy gaining from the market quick pips( bt. 10 and 30) as bouncing trading for the Short Term Strategy while from 50 & above pips for the Medium Term Strategy relying on daily charts for start of up or downtrend movement of...
Does anyone know if the Precedence rules for logical operators(combining && and || in "if" statements) have been normalized to standard C rules?. There is a mention in the MQL4 manual that states that they deviate, and have found this to be so in some of my code. The combination of && and || in a...
Hi Is is possible to call a function in an inherited class from the function that overrides it? This is useful to avoid duplicating code when several classes inherit from one base class. A simple example is below. Thanks, Jellybean...