General - page 1294

When I run backtest, it is very fast at the begining but as it progress like after 50%, it starts slowing down coming to a crawl what is the problem? coding or I need to zeromemory all my variables? 
Ay ! - Absolutly agree ! Nay! - Absolutly no agree ! I'm a Switzerlander - !'m neutral, neither both !
  OBJ Properties  (1)
Hi in MQL4 i used ObjectSet for properties of objects , could you please let me know if its fine to use the below ObjectGetInteger                ObjectCreate(0,"ML TL",OBJ_HLINE,0,0,TL);             ObjectGetInteger(0,"ML TL",OBJPROP_COLOR,Orange);             ObjectGetInteger(0,"ML TL"...
Hi could you please let me know how can i find the index number of candles in MQL5 based on a time?
Hi. I'm just starting to do some tests with the signals service. But there's something i don't understand and i haven't found reference about it. When subscribing to a signal, using the mql5 page, sometimes there's a warning saying that discrepancies between accounts could cause the loss of signal...
It iswidely known that Russia is owed billions by Ukraine for already-delivered gas (as we noted earlier, leaving Gazprom among the most powerful players in this game). It is less widely know thatRussia also hold $3b of UK law bonds which, as we explained in detail here, are callable upon certain...
  SGMAR update  (3)
Hi, I'm using the attached indicator as a supplement to my trend trading and unfortunately at the current bar sometimes the dots (which show a change in direction) appear and then disappear if price moves opposite it's intended direction. Can someone fix the code that makes the dot appear only when...
Stock market Forex Futures market
Fibs - Retracements, Fans, Extensions, etc Pivots - Daily and Weekly, including M-levels Divergence - Hidden and Regular 200MA Trend-Following System Elliot Waves or Wolfe Waves Gartley Patterns Fractals RSI Andrews Pitchfork Other - Please tell us about it!
Moving averages cross over is the first EA that I had played with when I first started in MQL programming Is anyone of you using this and making money
Dear all, Is it possible to download more history data from a certain server? I use the script in https://www.mql5.com/en/code/302, and found that it seems the history data of the symbols i checked started from 2012.10.3. Where can we get more data? thank you for your prompt reply.
Developers are making more money here Developers are spending more money here Traders Developers are making more money here Traders are spending more money here Sellers Developers are making more money here Sellers are spending more money here Others,: Please, specify
Why my subscrib not open order follow my accout as provider. I don t sure that I have confrim what It available
  iOpen  (4)
Hello Guys i decided to move from MQL4 to MQL5 , i have a small question how can i have the below example in MQL5? double Body=((iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_W1,1)-iClose(NULL,PERIOD_W1,1))/Point); could you please introduce me a book fro MQL5?
With Bernanke gone, the remaining Fed members knowing full well they will be crucified, metaphorically of course (if not literally) when it all inevitably comes crashing down, are finally at liberty with their words... and the truth is bleeding out courtesy of the president of the Dallas Fed:...
For the past five years we have been complaining about the two-tiered, and broken, market resulting from the near-ubiquitous presence of HFT trading strategies, where fundamentals have been tossed into the trash, and where quote churning, packet stuffing and not to mention, momentum ignition, put on...
One of the star performers of 2014 has been gold. It started the year around $1200/oz and recently nearly got to $1400/oz before slipping back a bit. In a new note, Goldman argues that the rise in gold has been driven by three unsustainable factors: Weather-induced economic slowdown in the US, a...
The price is on ranging market condition within primary bullish on D1 timeframe floating between Sinkou Span A line (the border of Ichimoku cloud/kumo) and 1.1153 resistance level. Chinkou Span line crossed historical price on open bar for possible breakout in the near future. Chinkou Span line of...
I am trying to create EA based on counter trend strategy below; EA checks trend with SMA 14 for first trade only, if SMA up then EA will sell. but never opens buy, if there is sell opened. if sell > 0 then place sell limit = Last sell price+stop distance-Stop increment. e.g; 1.3565+0.0030-0.0003=1...
I created an indicator and I want to make a EA. but if there is one of the world when devised in and out at the right time for its profitable am a long term and its'm very rewarding .. Thank you for helping me testing_m-a.tpl
  new user  (1)
can ce get advantage being active member of this forum?
[Deleted]
less than 3 months 3 to 6 month 6 months to a year 1 to 3 year 3 to 5 years 5 to 10 year More than 10 years
EURUSD: Declines, Follow Through Lower EURUSD: With EUR extending its sell off during Thursday trading session today, further weakness is expected in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3700 level and then the 1.3631 level. Below here will aim at the 1.3561 level. Further down,...
I am subscribed to a signal service but the trades are being placed. I read that there is a support forum for this and it's a common problem. Can you help me google for that thread please? What do I search for?
Hello to all I’m new to the forum and hope to be in the correct section (and hope my english is good enough) I've been using for a few weeks a very effective combination of reversal custom indicators . Above all this reversal indicator Priliv_s, is really amazing. I have recently realized that the...
Gold prices continued their fall, showing it's weakness even before the big FOMc meeting yesterday. Nevertheless, after the mentioned meeting gold increased the speed of it's downfall, since everything was against it. According to the expectations, QE3 program was cut by 10 billion USD. Also it was...
Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen spoke for an hour at her press conference Wednesday, but the market only heard three words: “around six months.” She was asked how long the Fed would wait after the tapering ends before it begins to raise interest rates. Her answer: “So the language that we...