General - page 1295

Hello Friends  (2)
Author is an online marketer and loves to write on different subjects. With this post he is sharing information on forex trading & currency market.
Hello fellow traders, First let me share with you a bit of my background then some valuable information. I am known online as Pip, I have been trading since 2000. I have traded stocks, options, futures, metals, indices, and forex. I have developed and co-developed many tools online, some are free...
  MQL4 Language  (1)
Hello everyone, I am not sure where to post this topic; since the MQL5 forum is more popular, hopefully, somebody can help me out. I am currently learning MQL4 language. I created a small basic EA and ran some tests; even though there was no error when compiling, I found no trades executed, and when
Hi, how to understand the Equity Balance Chart (from https://www.mql5.com/en/signals) ? Is it possible to analyse, if the signal uses a "Martingale Strategy" (In case of Loss, than increase amount of Lots ...) ? What does it means, if a long time the green line (Equity) is down of blue line
  Signals  (18   1 2)
Hi traders! I subscribing signal. It have balance about 14 000 USD. I have 1000 USD on my account. Provider open positions with 0,13, 0,22, 0,36, 0,60 ... lots. But it open positions only in 0,01 lots on my account. You can open half of volume his positions with 1000 USD. So, I want copy...
Hello, Can anybody help with this problem. I cannot compile indicators which have files to be placed in the directory Include. While when I make download of such indicators from the MT5 list for the first time they work (attempt to change them and compile destroy the indicator permanently,...
  ThirdBrainFx Market Commentary  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi All,We would like to offer a daily technical analysis based market commentary to the Forex TSD community on this thread. You are most welcome to share your views and participate in a constructive manner.Thanks.
  Write into DLL  (4)
I have write into dll my dll code is : _DLLAPI void __stdcall minus( double aaa ,char* g)  {    std::ofstream fs(g);     fs<<aaa;    fs.close();   } and my mql5 code is : #import "MQL5DLLSamples.dll"void...
  Size of struct  (3)
Working on class to send trade information from a MT5 EA to an MT4(Latest) EA using named pipes. I am using the tick server example as a guidance. So I am planning to use a struct like this to send the info: struct TradeInfo { string symbol; datetime  timestamp; double price;...
  If you want to work in a group.  (88   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
If you have a background in mathematics or physics (teachers of mathematics, physics among others) and want to work in a group, please write to me. The aim of the group is to develop together, to exchange experiences, to work on projects (i.e. parsing ideas and creating robots). All group members
Beginner as a programming learner , I have seen people seeking a benefit EA in this forum without any ideas of themselves(finance ,economics), sounds not logical to me. For me, this forum is a good place to learn from a lot of contents and a lot of successful traders and coders. However , there are...
Hello, My request is especially to coders like mladen, mrtools and other coders! I believe that they will help me in this matter. I want the indicator which could alert me via email and sound (Both) when the following criteria meets - CCI cross its 0.00 level (for short, Should cross from upside to...
Hello, After a search through the forum I have not found a solution for the problem I am having: I'm following a signal, it's martingale based. My orders are increasing like his, but suddenly when he places one more order thas is larger than the previous ones I receive the small size of the...
GOLD: With GOLD remaining biased to the upside, further gain is likely in the days ahead. Despite its price hesitation, its corrective recovery triggered off the 1,182.33 level is intact. Resistance resides at the 1,300.00 level, its big psycho level. A clearance of here if seen will turn focus to...
am a newbie and i want to know how to use someone signal and can i leave it to trade on VPS
  VPS for signal  (2)
Hello signals can he walk with a vps on metatrader 4
The following code has been entered in a CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CREATE event handler in an indicator #1 ObjectCreate(0, "Angle", OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE, 0, timePt1, pricePt1, timePt2, pricePt2); #2 ObjectSetDouble (0, "Angle", OBJPROP_PRICE2, pricePt2); #3 ObjectSetInteger (0, "Angle",...
AOA Hi friends, I am stuck in a problem after the latest update of mt4, i was trading in JPY pairs for a long time by following my own strategy. Once i discussed it with a friend on linkedin (someone hacked my account and i have lost this guy) and he coded an EA of my strategy and gave me a copy of...
i am trying to increase the lot size on the signal provider it openes 0.10 lots but on my live accont it opens 0.03 lots and i put the risk level at 95% is it possible to increase the lot size and how i can do this
Hello! I am currently trying out a strategy based on moving averages and martingale where I am running two martingale systems on every currency pair on different time frames. So for example, at one point I could go both long and short on one single currency pair and subsequently double whichever...
  4 H Timeframe  (2)
Hello ,guys! I have talked to some traders of Forex, they all tell the that the 4H charts are tremendously important to them, As I used to trade stock by myself, I payed more attention to timeframe of 5M and 30M, using daily price+ 2 volatility as limitation of TP.So is there any difference of Forex
I have seen so called Aboonacci System from other forums, dos anyone here ever used this system, and the result is good ? I don´t really can tell the difference with the fibonacci . Please help me.
  IMAC and MT5  (2)
Hello everyone, i am an IMAC user and not very skilled with OS system. To run MT5 on a MAc you need a windows emulator. When you try to download any program, expert advisor or indicator for MT5 i receive a message saying safari is unable to open address like this " :mql5buy://1144...
Hello Friends, Today, i was searching for the ZigZag EA because an idea, which worth to try is just came into my mind, but i can't find any! There are some but i can't understand how they will work. I want to simply let the EA work by: - Immediately open Sell when the ZigZag paint High. -...
[Deleted]
When i added it to a post, it just comes like the source text. I am expecting the same widget image in facebook.
Hi, Can I use Demo signal to my real/live account? I cant find answer everywhere. pls enlighten me.
Hello, I need a very simple way to find if the last deal CLOSED a BUY opened or a SELL opened position. EXAMPLE: If I use Ctrade trade; trade.PositionClose() how do I find if I closed a BUY opened or a SELL opened position. Thanks again for help
AUDUSD : Holds Above Key Supports Despite Price Consolidation AUDUSD: With corrective recovery extending for a second week in a row the past week, further gain is anticipated. Though presently seen hesitating, its immediate bias remains higher as long as it holds above the 0.8853/87 levels. This