Signal subscription - Trade size setting

Hi, can anyone explain to me how is the trade size decided on my account when i subscribe to a signal?

The setting available as i know is the "Use no more than : __% of deposits".

If my signal provider is having $10,000.00 account and its trade size is 0.02 lot each trade, my account size of $USD5,000.00, what will be the trading lot size on my account when the trade is copied?

Thanks in advance.

mojoflyer:

Hi, can anyone explain to me how is the trade size decided on my account when i subscribe to a signal?

The setting available as i know is the "Use no more than : __% of deposits".

If my signal provider is having $10,000.00 account and its trade size is 0.02 lot each trade, my account size of $USD5,000.00, what will be the trading lot size on my account when the trade is copied?

Thanks in advance.

Here you go--> https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/23777

Simple Steps To Correct Lot Sizes When Subscribing To Signals
Simple Steps To Correct Lot Sizes When Subscribing To Signals
  • Stuart Browne
  • www.mql5.com
Introduction You've been searching all over the MQL signals database for a signal that fits your risk/reward appetite and you think you've finally found your holy grail!! The numbers look perfect,...

If provider (10k) opens 0.02 lot then
You (5k) will be 0.01 in case if you used no more than 95%

Mohammad Soubra:
If provider (10k) opens 0.02 lot then
You (5k) will be 0.01 in case if you used no more than 95%
Not true sorry Mohammad. It depends not only on your deposit size and % to use, but also your leverage and the currency conversion.

Stuart Browne:
Not true sorry Mohammad. It depends not only on your deposit size and % to use, but also your leverage and the currency conversion.
Yes of course
But i give as he sample

Thanks

Stuart Browne:
Thanks for the enlightenment Stuart.

3rjfx:
Thanks for the enlightenment Stuart.
Welcome :)

Mohammad Soubra:
Yes of course
But i give as he sample

Thanks
Sorry mate, but it's a pretty misleading example. The leverage difference will have far more impact than any deposit size discrepancy (up to 10+ times more impact)

still don't understand

try_to_follow_signal_with_a_demo_account