General - page 1144

Daily price was on the reversal from the primary bullish to the primary bearish market condition with the breaking key support levels: price broke Ichimoku cloud together with two 'reversal' Sinkou Span lines and it was stopped to be below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart within the...
Hello, I am a newbee in metatrader and mql4 language, I found this library which is exactly what I need (Multicurrency OnTick (string symbol) event handler - expert for MetaTrader 5): https://www.mql5.com/en/code/280 But It needs MetaTrader 5, my broker version is (TradeMasterFX Meta, Version: 4.00...
hello i would like to know how can i have a sound when a stoploss is triggererd cause i'm not watching all the time my pc screen but i'm in the same room with speaker on. thank you edit: Alain if you around maybe ? merci
USDCHF : USDCHF closed higher returning above the 0.9843 level the past week. This development has opened the door for more strength in the new week. This if seen will target its overhead resistance located at the 0.9902/56 region. A cut through that zone will clear the way for more bull pressure to
Does any one upload MT4 statement use FTP with MT4 publisher in Godaddy succeeds? when I use this features it is always show STOR command failed. thank you!
hello i have 5 trades currently open for example Buy @ 1.1010 Buy @ 1.1040 Buy @ 1.1030 Sell@ 1.1070 Sell@ 1.1050 i want to get max BuyPrice currently open trades like currently open max Buy price is 1.1040 and opposite get min sell price like currently open sell min price is 1.1050 how...
any one else experiencing this? I only get this on MT4 platform and regardless of which broker feed i use happens on any timeframe m1 thru to D1 Surely the next bar open should equal the previous bar close see below for most obvious bar errors : WHY is this happening. Messy chart!
I use MT4 on Oanda. 1. How do I add additional symbols to the symbol list? Oanda makes a market for many more than I can access. 2. Also how do I add the trade history to the chart(the dashed line beginning at entry and triangle at exit)? Thank you for help. David
Does someone help me with an ea with automatic stoploss pending orders. Thanks in advance.
Hi, need some help creating ea from custom indicator. I would like to have an ea which opens trades when the custom indicator arrows appear giving Buy or Sell signals. Any help would be immensely appreciated. P.S. the indicator i am rifering to is the following Thank you very very much!
[Deleted]
EURJPY: The cross was seen returning to upside towards its broken support turned resistance level at the 133.14/43 zone during early Friday trading today. This is coming on the back of its price rejection on Thursday triggered from the 131.58 level. With that reversal putting EURJPY above the 132...
The secondary trend of EUR/AUD is bullish on charts. In its hourly chart, the pair is not sustaining above the trend line and consolidating with strong positive bias to show upside movement in the market. Its 50 and 200 DMA are also supporting the upcoming bullish trend in the pair. It is having an...
  Sacred knowledge.  (105   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
There are 15 buy contracts hanging (and actively being selected ) in the cup. Attention, question: Does anyone know a quick way to sell 15 lots at a price no worse than 82000? Are there any professionals here who are willing to demonstrate their MT5 skills without resorting to freelancers, market or
Somehow I am missing an Insert tab in my mt4 platform any ideas how to retrieve it back?
  Terminal speed  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Is it just me or does it seem that when many orders are open, the terminal slows down considerably. And many orders are not hundreds, but starting from the second dozen. I have 10 terminals open on my server. I use OS-win2012 server R2, terminals with less than 10 orders are easy to open, minimize
We now have in mql4 a way to formate the output with a variable number of digits: ... string fmt = StringFormat("%%.%df",digs), Comment(StringFormat("Var1: %s Var2: %s ...", StringFormat(fmt,var1),StringFormat(fmt,var2), ...); Is there a way that I need only one StringFormat...
Hi Everyone, I import Daily and Weekly data for US stock into MT4. What I see is for FX, Weekly data normally start on Sunday. For Stock weekly data start on Monday. I wonder if the above difference can cause any issue when I try to draw/analyze daily based on Weekly indicator value. Thank you...
If you would get offer from licensed forex fund with documented history of a few years showing constant profits (all months ended on profit), would you believe it or it's definetely big SCAM?
What turned you a better trader and profitable?Turning points?
hi i want to change pair on current chart i.e currently open chart is EURUSD with h1 tf and Momentum.tpl Template . when i attach ea it change EURUSD To GBPUSD with same time frame h1 and same template Momentum.tpl
EURUSD: With pair weakening strongly following its sell off through the 1.1016/17 levels on Wednesday, further downside pressure is envisaged. While EUR holds below the mentioned broken support, we look for weakness the 1.0850 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0800 level. A break of here...
Demo trading may cause you to develop certain risk-loving behaviors that will surely ruin your live account in no time. It all comes down to trading psychology. Top Forex brokers will try to caution you against putting too much faith in trading results achieved with a demo account, mostly because...
Like the title states I'm trying to find this indicator in .mq4 format I know that I've seen it somewhere but now I can't seem to find it nor do i know what is embedded to make this indicator do what it does my email is alexbeaklymoney@gmail.com any help would be much appreciated than you !Wave.ex4
[Deleted]
I long a EURUSD at 1.0375 and set take profit at 1.10604. At last, the order is filled. But the price is 1.10597. As I know, take profit is limit order, the order only fill when "sell" price is equal to 1.10604. Why the outcome price is 1.10597? My broker's answer is not make sense, " Take...
I receive several push notifications a day about signal connected. Is it possible to stop this ? I use push notifications only for trade alerts.
[Deleted]
POSITIVE FOR USD NEGATIVE FOR USD I DO NOT KNOW/OTHER(COMMENT BELOW)
Hi, I am working on a basket trading EA. So far I have written most of the code and I came to the basket BUY and SELL Buttons function. What I have so far is several arrays to build the buttons and feed the several formulas with the needed values. I now have the following: string sym[]={"EURUSD",...