General - page 1143

Hello everyone, I'm new here.I have a question?Where can I download this indicator?https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/97/scalping_1.jpg https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page26 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page26 This link does not work otherwise, a very interesting and useful forum(sorry...
I am absolutely new to this business. I am a Civil engineer and trying to develop my strategy. With just $1oo per month as investment and the dream to make $100000 within 3 months, I can give 3 hours a day. I have recently installed Meta Trader 4 and am practising with a Demo Account.Please provide...
Anyone out there willing to teach a newbie
Hi there, Can anyone help me with information on connecting Metatrader 5 with my broker which is FXCM? Thanks, Razza
Please help, I could run this EA on strategy tester & it says Critical Error & Zero Divide. But, when I run in on forward test, it runs well. Actually I just need too check its performance & strategy. Thanks in advance
MetaTrader 4 Platform Beta Build 865: Web Trading, Direct Payment for Hosting and One-Time Passwords The beta version of the updated MetaTrader 4 platform is to be released on Friday, August 28, 2015. We will update our public MetaQuotes-Demo server located at demo.metaquotes.net:443. We invite all...
[Deleted]
Professional market analysis by Jarratt Davis is now featured straight in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The news feed from the famous British trader has been integrated into MetaQuotes' trading platforms. FX News EDGE is owned by Jarratt Davis, whose success is based on his ability to build trading...
EURUSD : EUR continues to look weak and vulnerable to the downside. It is currently weakening following through lower on the back of its Monday losses. Nearby support is located at the 1.0950 level with a break turning risk further lower towards the 1.0896 level. Further down, support lies at the
Professional market analysis by Jarratt Davis is now featured straight in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The news feed from the famous British trader has been integrated into MetaQuotes' trading platforms. FX News EDGE is owned by Jarratt Davis, whose success is based on his ability to build...
Hi, hope you're all well. I am hoping someone can help with me with this? I have the above indicator which fires an alert whenever it finds a price action pattern such as Pin Bar, Inside Bar, Outside Bar etc. However, I want to add another constraint before it fires an alert: I want the indicator to...
Dear Mladen, Please help me to convert it so that it can run in Metaeditor latest version. Thank you.
GBPUSD: Having GBP capped its intra day gains at the 1.5505/07 zone to close lower on a rejection candle on Monday, risk of a follow through lower continues to build. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5350 level with a break of here turning attention to the 1.5300 level. Further down, support...
i found there are many brokers offers cent account and also added in the mql5 site for signal but mql5 couldn't pick that as cent account. only those r picked which have cent mentioned in the server. broker like newforex dont have this cent in their server but they are offering cent account and ppl...
Hi there, I need to know, when I switch from M5 to M15 on the chart, does it take the last 14 minutes, and place the candlestick in the 15th minute and then work the rest of the chart back accordingly, or where does it get a beginning or end for the timelines? TIA
Hi, Any body know how to use the indicator of RSI Trend Catcher by John Smith (2008)? Thank you.
Ok, sharing my thoughts here today, with full expectations and high hopes. I have been studying forex for a while now, and I have been focusing particularly on two very promising strategies; Index of strength strategy Bill Williams strategy I have spent a considerable amount of time on...
  Decision-making error  (161   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Who makes market entry decisions and how? My forecasts are almost error-free, but I cannot follow them myself for some reason, can someone explain? There are screenshots here
Alluramin widzac, ze dostarczane przez producenta "jest feromony dotyczace doroslych mezczyzn, które sprawiaja, ze kobiety postepowac oburzajace dla pozycji." Alluramin -które feromony dotyczace doroslych mezczyzn alluramin allegro, alluramin cena, alluramin poderwac, alluramin producent, alluramin...
[Deleted]
We continue to improve the MetaTrader 4 Web Platform expanding its functionality further. The new version contains a number of enhancements making trading in your favorite browser even more convenient. Launch the web platform and try all the innovations in action: Added the ability to set chart...
The MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms now support China UnionPay system. Clients of this system can make purchases in the Market, pay for virtual hosting, order exclusive trading robots and subscribe to trading signals. Being one of the largest payment networks by value of transactions...
We continue to improve the MetaTrader 4 Web Platform expanding its functionality further. The new version contains a number of enhancements making trading in your favorite browser even more convenient. Launch the web platform and try all the innovations in action: Added the ability to set chart...
  EUR/GBP  (5)
The primary trend of EUR/GBP is bearish on charts. In its 4 hourly chart, the pair is sustaining below the trend line and is consolidating at lower levels. Its 50 day SMA has crossed below 200 day SMA indicating the bearish trend in the pair. It is having an important resistance at the level of 0...
GBPJPY : The cross may have closed the week flat but still faces upside threats while its key support at the 183.86 level remains unbroken. Its also continues to trade above its rising trendline (red). On the downside, support comes in at the 185.00 level where a violation will aim at the 184.00
Nothing new under the sun, it's a colored version of the MACD that i wrote because some i found online are not exactly the MACD or don't work on my MT4 version. Here it is: easymacd.mq4
EURUSD : The pair may have closed flat the past week, a sign of price exhaustion but it still holds on to broader downside bias. Support is located at the 1.0950 level But if violated, expect more weakness to occur towards the 1.0896 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.0850 level where a
Hi Guys Could someone explain to me the highlighted error in my attachment. Thank you
Hi fellow coders, I am trying to figure out how to stop my EA from trading if there was a trade in lets say last 5 bars. It should be relatively simple but I cant get it done. I came up with this code, where LastTradeBar is extern int and I set it to ie. 5. bool LastTrade=False; for (int i1 = 0; i1...
  SYMBOL() AND NULL  (17   1 2)
HI just a simple question in mql4 language ------------------------------------------------------------------ what is the difference between using NULL or SYMBOL() in the EAs: if iRSI(NULL,............... if iRSI(SYMBOL(),................. 
EURGBP : The cross closed lower the past week leaving risk of more weakness in the new week. As long as it trades and holds below the 0.7170/96 zone, further weakness cannot be ruled out. Support comes in at 0.7080 level. Further down, support lies at the 0.7050 level where a violation will turn