General - page 1044

Daily price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart: the price is on ranging within the following support/resistance levels: 1.3253 resistance level located in the bullish area of the chart, and1.2999 support level located in the beginning of the bearish trend to be started...
Daily price is located near and above Ichimoku cloud for the ranging on the border between the primary bullish trend to be resumed and the ranging bullish market condition tio be started within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1278 resistance located above Ichimoku cloud in the...
Hi all,   it's possible have the indicator swing that identify the swing if the H > 6 bars previous and < 6 bars after H?  Idem for the Swing Low.   Thanks, tradingest 
  activations  (8)
license with 5 MQL5 activations. What means those 5 activations exactly. If someone activate my indicator on 5 computers can he use unlimited mt4 accounts on each computer for it? Or does it mean 5 mt4 accounts on one or different computers?
I am getting a custom indicator error 'invalid EX5 File (12)' in MT5 terminal. What is confusing is that this same indicator shows up just fine in two out of five open chart windows. I do use a lot of indicators on the chart. Most of them use 8 buffers. Perhaps the terminal runs out of memory that...
Hello,   I know this question is coming up a few times already but the anwers doesnt help me. I hope somebody can help me here. I want to run a Binary Option EA in test mode. But its keep saying: "Tester: exchange rate cannot be calculated"    My demo account of the broker is...
As reported moments ago, just around 7:07pm ET, cable snapped and plunged by what some say may have been as much as 1200 pips, dropping from 1.26 to as low as 1.14 according to some brokers, before snapping back up.   What caused the move? While nobody knows the catalyst behind the flash crash  yet...
They still have a hopeThey like gamblingThey still have a lot of money to be in Forex againStill trying with different strategies, products or services
We take the opportunity this week to cut our 3m EURUSD forecast to 1.10 from 1.15, leaving the 12m target unchanged at 1.05. We have long feared that the UK vs EU tensions could become a problem in 2017, not least if they highlight divisions within the rest of the EU going into key elections in...
I looked at the Payments and astonished - there was $48,000 (but it was blocked for 7 days). I thought some generous person bought my products even at such a wild price)))) Already preparing to fully renovate the house on a new one, a trip to Sochi had time to dream)))) And yesterday the admins
We revised our forecasts for Sterling sharply lower in July, bringing in particular our 3-month forecast for GBP/$ to 1.20. In the period that followed, however, Cable refused to fall in line with our forecast for two reasons. First, the Bank of England didn’t ease in July, preferring to wait until...
I have an EA, the backtest doesn't work in my computer with different broker platform but my friend in his home has no problem  why?  
Colleagues, I am interested in opinions on oil prices. Prices are at not bad levels for long term buying (my personal opinion), but I would like to collect traders' opinions, as a lot of information is thrown in for manipulation rather than for adequate substantiated analysis. Thanks in advance for
GBPUSD: With the pair taking back its Wednesday gains to weaken further on Thursday, further move lower is expected. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2600 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.2550 level. Further down, support  lies at the 1.2500 level. Below here will set the stage...
Dear Community, I try using the Named Pipes to exchange data between two terminals. Unfortunately, I can not get it to work.. I've already read most of the entries in this forum regarding Named Pipes but found nothing suitable. I can not find the error or problem in my code. I use the script...
It’s prettydifficult to survive for long in the commodity market. The price fluctuationsare completely unpredictable; and it is also very difficult to identify anytrend which could be said to possess a statistical edge in the market whencompared to the numerous other trends. However, don’t lose hope...
My laptop has duo core, however the 2nd core is never used during backtesting in MT5. How to use both core to speed up the testing?  
So, I want to use MQL4 for its ability to hedge and I currently have the demo account.  How do I go from demo to real? also, what would be the price?  
For some reason the trades my Signal provider makes are being duplicated 2 or 3 times and the trades are not happening in sync with his. Any suggestions
Sterling fell by about 11% in trade-weighted terms right after the vote on EU membership. But the Pound has mostly traded in a narrow range since Theresa May took over as Prime Minister before breaking lower this week. The Bank of England delivered a sizeable monetary policy stimulus on August 4 and...
I need calculate iStochasticOnArray. But there isn't OnArray on iStochastic Indicator. How do I calculate iStochasticOnArray?
EURUSD: The pair continues to face consolidation risk after closing marginally lower on Tuesday . It follow through on recovery within its range is now underway. Support lies at the 1.1200 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1150 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1100 level. A break
The two primary themes in the foreign-exchange market Tuesday was sterling weakness and U.S. dollar strength. In many ways, these two trends came hand in hand as sterling’s losses were compounded by the rise in the dollar while the dollar’s attractiveness was driven by problems in Europe. Investors...
USDJPY: The pair saw a rally on Tuesday opening the door for more strength in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 102.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 101.50 level.  A cut through here will turn focus to the 101.00 level and possibly lower towards the 100.50 level....
Yahoo Inc last year secretly built a custom software program to search all of its customers' incoming emails for specific information provided by U.S. intelligence officials, according to people familiar with the matter. The company complied with a classified U.S. government directive, scanning...
Is it possible to call the MQL function from the DLL ? like calling AccountNumber() inside the DLL so I have a plan to call and check the AccountNumber() from the DLL file and not from the MQL (ex4 file) how to do that ? thank you
  virtual server  (10)
how can i set alert notification even the laptop is turned off i registered for virtual server but the alert does not work thank you
Multiterminal version 4.00 Build 971 Currently Multiterminal use to replicate operations in several accounts, but I am experiencing for some time (several months) when increased the number of accounts platform works poorly, crashes, makes excessive use of processor ago when I open operations does
It appears pre-Brexit levels for gold ($1270) and Silver ($17.50) are being eyed as heavy volume is monkey-hammering precious metals lower... Gold broke below the 100DMA at $1317 and is heading for $1270 (pre-Brexit) and $1262 200DMA...
  On-chart indicators  (34   1 2 3 4)
A thread that will be used to post indicator (or links to such indicators) that are usually not drawn on main chart and are made as on-chart versions