General - page 1042

This EA works and places orders in demo (forward) testing but fails in backtest. I thought that backtest is simply a simulation of demo. Somehow they run differently. CopyBuffer fails all the time in backtest while in demo testing there are no errors and orders are placed fine. Technical analysis...
USD/JPY has been trading through the graphical support of 100. Short term indicators have been posting positive divergence however a meaningful recovery has so far remained elusive. Short term, a retest of recent lows at 98.90/98.20, also a projection for the down move can’t be ruled out. However
hi i'm vanessa i'm seeking help here, because i need information about forex world, i would like to know how to manage my money i have received an inheritance and i want to invest it in forex , do you know some known trader with good results and experience who could help me to manage my account?...
EUR/USD – NEUTRAL BIAS – (1.1150-1.1450) The US dollar remains under downward pressure in the near-term driven primarily by the market’s dovish outlook for Fed policy. Even Fed Vice Chair Dudley’s warning that the market is too complacent over the likelihood of further rate hikes has offered little...
Hello there,  I have tried some indicators such as : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9397  , that are extracting data from multiple pairs. and the problem is that is shows just a flat line in my charts. Also I have coded some indicators myself which are deriving data form multiple pairs...
USDJPY again traded through 100 this morning as our STEER model signals the break can be sustained with fair value at 98.40. Relative 10-year yields are currently the key driver of the pair. Weekly MoF portfolio flow data this morning continues to highlight that Japanese investor demand for foreign...
In the US, the July FOMC minutes disappointed those looking for a more explicit hawkish signal after Tuesday’s comments from NY Fed President Dudley. The minutes contained the usual diverging views between the doves and the hawks on the committee but the bottom line is that the majority felt it was...
HI any one can help me.I  must send request to technical support.I know only that they use query ticket system but I can not find that service.Someone told me that it is supportmql.com but there is something wrong.?  
Hi I get tempates and indicators for MT4  from friend but even I copy them to right folder they dont work. We cant find solution for that. Have somebdoy idea what to do. I have Macbbok with OSX and Windows .Both systém are separately. In Windows is working everything well evem MT4 but just now...
Fellow Forum Members, I'm using MetaTrader 4 and it offers the ability to setup sound alarms if a candle stick hits a price you are interested in. However, there is no way to setup sound alarms for the stochastic indicator which does not use candle sticks or price. Is there anyway to enable my...
Hello, One question please. Does the code below works fine with Gold ( XAUUSD ) ? double MyPoint = Point ; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert initialization function //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int OnInit () {
From friendOn websiteAny comment
The July FOMC minutes highlighted the Committee’s reluctance to jump to any conclusions when faced with slowing payrolls and faint signs of economic strength. There was a bit of everything for everyone peppered throughout the July minutes with the overall sentiment supportive of our out-of-consensus...
Hello, I was wondering if 2 or more people with different IP adresses can login to my mt4 terminal account using the investor (read-only) password. Is this possible or will one be disconnected as soon as the other one tries to log in. kind regards, maurice
  Commodities  (5)
Polished Diamond Prices Under Pressure Amid Weak Summer Season Global economic uncertainty is hitting the diamond market, with prices remaining under pressure amid indications demand for the luxury good is decreasing. In their latest monthly diamond market update, The Rapaport Group said that prices...
  Download MT4  (1)
The last two mt4 i tried to download from two diffrent brokers  were weird i get a Metaquotes demo from Talinex ?!  What to do ? 
In the minutes from July’s Federal Reserve Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting, the main message was one of a divided committee. Fed officials were split on whether there would need to be a rate increase soon with a majority suggesting that further data was needed before deciding to increase rates...
Highlights from the FOMC Minutes Officials split on whether rate hike needed soonVoters agreed to wait for more data to gauge economyOfficials saw low inflation risk from continued job gainsDivided on whether job-gain pace worrisomeSeveral officials concerned on financial risks from low ratesSome...
  Ticks
How can I get the current price (last tick) of a given symbol? I have tried calling the MqlTick and SymbolInfoTick, but this has failed to return the last tick. Code: MqlTick lastTick; SymbolInfoTick(Symbol(),lastTick); double price = lastTick.last; Output: price = 0.000000000 Thank you for...
[Deleted]
EURUSD: Having taken out its key resistance at 1.1233 level on Tuesday, more strength is likely in the days ahead. Support lies at the 1.1200 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1150 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1100 level. A break of here will target the 1.1050 level....
Hello all, i am trying to work with text objects, i want to create and align a line of text to the top left, please tell me how i can do it i tried this but nothing showed up and am putting the code in an indicator, not an EA  void CreateObject(){   ObjectCreate(0,"Trade",OBJ_TEXT...
Growth. US growth surprised on the downside in Q2 but recent labour market data has surprised on the upside. Private consumption should be supported in coming months despite the weak July retail sales. European data have been stronger than we expected given Brexit but the sharp slowdown in the UK is...
  Likes  (1)
Hello, Sometimes I see likes of my posts here. How can I see who liked them? Best regards.
The burden of responsibility is on negative events to prove otherwise, or risk appetite related variables are apt to continue to ‘bleed up’. Most participants cite Yellen’s Jackson Hole speech as the next potential hurdle for risk bulls, given latent concern the Fed Chair may want more ‘policy...
The most recent Elliott Wave count for EUR/USD indicated that the pair was in the final stages of a recovery that started after the strong decline resulting from the EU referendum. EUR/USD made a final push higher in what is viewed wave c of wave (c) of wave C, and is expected to turn lower, and...
Im ready to real account.. but when i want to deposit to my account, all option need credit card. I just have debit card(bank account). Shoul i open credit card?
U.S. derivatives regulators said on Tuesday they have barred billionaire SAC Capital Advisors founder Steven A. Cohen from registering and managing commodity hedge funds. The Commodity Futures Trading Commission's decision comes after the Securities and Exchange Commission separately took action...