Direction of the subsequent tick - page 5

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Nah, instead of checking it, it'll be a fierce, stupid and pointless argument, like 80% of all arguments.

Why dumb? I've made my arguments.

Most are sure to disagree with my arguments, but I don't follow the crowd.

I haven't checked on ticks, I rarely use a fiver, but I've looked on candles. If you post the code to check(for ticks) it would be interesting.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Well, who's too lazy to look:

Let R be tails and O be heads.

There will be more combinations such as R-O or O-R than combinations such as:

R-O or R-R.

If you flip two coins, you have a higher probability of throwing combinations of R-O or O-R than combinations of O-O or R-R??????

Are you sure?

Дмитрий:

If you flip two coins, you have a higher probability of throwing combinations P-O or O-R than combinations O-O or P-R??????

Are you sure?

You reworded the problem, read the first post. One coin is tossed one outcome, the other is tossed.

Is Academician Shiryaev, in your opinion, a liar?

Evgeny Belyaev:

You reworded the problem, read the first post. One coin is tossed, one outcome is tossed, the other is tossed.

Does Academician Shiryaev sound like a liar to you?

Academician Shiryaev was talking about realizations of one binary random variable with a uniform distribution function.

Two coins are realizations of two random variables

Дмитрий:

Academician Shiryaev spoke of realisations of a single binary random variable with a uniform distribution function.

Two coins are realisations of two random variables

You answered that yourself. Well done)

Дмитрий:

Academician Shiryaev spoke of realisations of a single binary random variable with a uniform distribution function.

Two coins are realisations of two random variables

Tick or twist is binary, either up or down)

Evgeny Belyaev:
Tick as binary as you like, either up or down)
Genius!!!

Дмитрий:
Genius!!!
Axiom, put "making it up again" in your vocabulary, it's not like you're talking about magicians!!!

Evgeny Belyaev:
Axiom, put "making it up again" in your vocabulary, it's not magicians!!!
Magicians?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Why dumb? I've made my arguments.

Most are sure to disagree with my arguments, but I don't follow the crowd.

I haven't checked on ticks, I rarely use a fiver, but I've looked on candles. If you post the code to check(for ticks) it would be interesting.

But what is the point? There is no code, writing it is a waste of time. I'm not talking about the arguments, I'm talking about the subject of the argument - it's stupid and pointless.