Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 415

Hello evrybody, I have a problem setting a symbol name to a strategy i created. this is some test code to reproduce the problem... //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| test.mqh |//|...
Hello traders, I was wondering if any of you guys would be ready to share their ea's with me. Post only if they are making profit..I am ready to buy-off the files for high prices but for that please give: -Proof in real account that is not older than 1 year, -short description about ea...
I had some trouble with the strategy tester visualization (which is a great tool) when the expert is creating objects on the chart. Here is some sample code which forces the error when running in tester with visualization mode...
Has anyone actually bought and made profit from the xxx ? <link removed by moderator> The results from back testing are very good but you can’t be 100% certain it will work on a live account. Even the author himself states this and shows results from a live account to back up his claim the EA
Hi there ! Anyone who coded an EA knows that it gives a lot of wrong signals, particulary when the volatility is low. If you use a MA crossing strategy it won't stop crossing, nor positionning during this moments. Many suggests a time filter (trade hours). How do you do ? EDIT : No answer with BB
Hello everyone, Is it possible to write ea and run a backtest in an w8 atom processor tablet? Anyone  using atom processor tablet for programming? I just want to carry my all studies near me, and work anytime I want. Thnx for your answers in advance. 
Hi i want to know how it's possible take 0 lot size or close position with 0 lot size ! it's a bug or a standard thing? best best
struct MqlRates&nbsp;&nbsp;{ datetime time; // opening bar time double open; // opening price Open double high; // the highest price High double low; // the lowest price Low double close; // the closing price Close long tick_volume; //...
Hi, Im sorry if I am asking a stupid question - Ive googled it and looked at this forum but I cant find an answer. I would like to know if I can keep the Iphone App running all the time to have the signals copied, instead of the actual client on my pc? I would like to set up my signals on MT4...
I can select last opened order using &lt;decompiled code removed by moderator&gt; --------------------------------------------------------------------- I have tried more time but can not select the first ticket. I want to select first opened order from multiple open positions. give me any...
Hi all, I've got an EA which I want to backtest but the modelling quality was 67.7% why is that? Also the backtest goes back 2 months only. Is it because I need to backtest it during market hours? Regards, mrkarwaing
Hello, i have download two script for convert CSV to FXT but i have errors when execute or compilation. csv2fxt.mq4 : i have error kernel32 cannot open. and with simply csv2fxt.mq4 : i have error when compilation at line 55 :WriteHeader(ExtHandle,Symbol(),Period(),0);). if anyone can help me i
how can we run ea on different pairs of single account. can we run ea by change magic number .is anybody tells me exact way to run ea on different pairs of single account
[Deleted]
Hi, 1) What is the delay for the copied signal (positions,orders), and this time is the same as the refresh signal at mql5.com signal page ? (some times, I open and close position but I do not see it for some time on my signal page). 2) is it possible to copy a signal without vps server...
I copy my economic calendar into a sql database I would like to put the data into an array and use it for support.
My account follows 1% of the signal regardless of the deposit (I tried different deposits on demo - only after increasing it to really large numbers it got better). It's frustrating because every volume from "0.01" to "1" on the signal is "0.01" on my account. So the gap is huge. My setting are:...
Hey there i finsihed one of my ea´s and this is the result: Time: 8 months ; Lot: 2. It works "only" on EURUSD (1h and 30min). What is your opinion? Greetings!
  Money Management  (9)
I have been looking around for some straight forward method to calculate the lot size based on a percentage of Equity or Free margin. I found som examples but I did not really like them or understand if they really where "universal" and they had other "bells and whistles" I did not like. What...
  EA Modification  (1)
Hi I have an EA that doesn't perform very well and out of curiosity was wondering how difficult it would be to create an option in the setting/inputs to make it open trades in the opposite direction to what it was designed for ? So, when it is going to make a Buy trade, I can set it to open a Sell...
I run single ea on different broker platform but only ea runs only on one broker and not run on others broker account, any solution
Hello, I have an Ea . .It works fine on 4 digit mt4 platform. .but less effective on 5 digit mt4 platform. Can you help me recode it to work perfectly on 5 digit mt4 platform. Please email if you can assist me and tell me the price you Will charge me for the job. nwadiajugabriel@yahoo.com...
Yesterday I was reading a very interesting article (see link below) about a "disaster simulation" by a major stocks / options eschange in the United States. While reading the article I was intrigued by how concerned exchanges are in providing continuous access to operations within the stock...
  Un recognised double value.  (14   1 2)
EA keeps inputing double value   9223372129088496176.54775808  in array when it should not be there. This value cannot be filtered with normal if clause e.g. this would not work double _br=_BR[i];                        if(MathAbs(_br)>=1.0){               printf(" Invalid br");} but this does...
Hi community! I have a Problem. I have an indicator which i like to use for my trading but now I want to test how the indicator is doing as an ea. Can anybody tell me how to/help me to turn and indicator into an ea ? Hope you can help me. thanks
Hello all, while testing an EA in TESTER I came across the following scenario: - One candle high value was @57760 - EA placed a pending order to buy only when price reaches 10 pips above this high value, @57770 - EA hasn't been tested yet during real time market hour, so I hope this not to...
Hello all, Sometimes buy/sell arrows from a previous test are still being in graphic window when a new test is started. Is there any way to avoid or clean them?
[Deleted]
That I am disappointed is a fact. I have some observations and thoughts on the subject, and some conclusions - but I'll post mine later, for now I'd like to hear what people think on the subject
Can anyone add a feature so I can use a % of account balance for lot size under MMbalancepercent? Code attached. Never mind the entry strategy. Thanks
I want to make ea from a programmer on mql job forum. I select one programmer and my money is locked now but programmer is not responding.how to free my balance and cancel programmer. ea making time is also over. please give me any solution whom I complaint