Every tick "cheats"?

Dears,

using the "every tick" option in the strategy tester I got strangely good results. Then when I looked at the help topics I figured out this option may be cheating:

"The Calculation of Indicators During Testing

In the real-time  mode, the indicator values are calculated at every tick. The Strategy Tester adopted a cost-effective model for calculating indicators - indicators are recalculated only immediately before the running of the EA. It means that the recalculation of the indicators is done before the call of the OnTick(), OnTrade() and OnTimer() functions."

I mean, if the recalculation of the indicators is done before the call of the OnTick() function, which is the responsible for generate the data for the indicator, then it appears to be cheating by knowing beforehand the tick before it is generated.

Do you think that is that correct? If yes, how much do you guys think it would jeopardize the results of the tests?

Many thanks!

The Strategy tester ticks are calculated, once the ST get a new tick, it first recalculate the indicators, then it process to OnTick()....

Nothing wrong with that.