Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 392

[Deleted]
Hello forum, good day. Is it possible to iterate a for loop in both directions from a certain point in it until certain criteria is met? For example, lets say that I have a condition inside a for loop where a Moving Average meets criteria at bar 16. At this moment, I assign the value of the Moving
Hi, What is the code if I want to put one buystop order and one sellstop order for any open trades that I opened manually (or by another EA)? I trade multiple currency pairs so I need an EA that just sit on my MT4, wait for any open trades (any symbol), then add/open the pending orders....
Suppose I have subscribed for a signal provider and Signal provider is trading with 1 lot. I wan't to know the method of calculating the lot size to which will be traded in my account. Please check the attached image.
Hello All. I'm new here so I apologize if this question has asked but here it goes... I'm trying to figure out if I there is a way I can grab the past values of EMA or MACD using candlesticks as an increment. Or would it be easy to build an array and store the values real time
I need a help this this situation. How this buy (an sell's take profit) could be executed at the bid price?
Good afternoon, I'd like to know how to convert an online chart to an offline chart using a script. I need to do that because I'm connected to the Internet through a cell phone and the traffic is limited to a few GBs. I have a lot of open charts but only a few have open or pending orders. The...
Hello to you all, Maybe I am barking at the wrong tree but: is there already a tradingrobot with the megafxprofit indicator or is it possible to build such a robot? Hope to hear from someone. Regards, Theo
Hello! I created a news database in excel with all the news listed in FF Calendar since 2007. I need it becouse I need an EA to access date and time of the news, to study the past reaction of prices to some news. The problem is matching times: I buit my database in GMT, sounded like the best option
Can we use global variables into virtual hosting? Are they active there?
  Virtual server  (2)
Have the "Auto Trading" button on or of. my EA started to take dubble trades when I started to use virtual server
Hi! I downloaded Order Risk Management EA, but when I press the sell or buy buttons it does nothing. Can you help me in this matter? Thanks
Can any one kindly teach me how build perfect INDICATOR? i will appreciate this alot 
Hello guys i have small problem with stop loss.My EA robot use it good but i doesnt see it on platform. Here is Stop loss (Stopper) code : } total = CountTrades(); AveragePrice = 0; double Count = 0; for (cnt = OrdersTotal() - 1; cnt >= 0; cnt--) { OrderSelect(cnt,...
I'm new to MetaTrader, and am looking for a hosted platform that supports auto-trading and strategy development/testing/optimization of futures (CME, CBOT, etc) in an IB account. - Can MetaTrader and the hosted MQL service be used for this? I realize it's popular for Forex, but not sure if the...
Hi guys, I would like to ask, if there is any possibility of my EA being able to access webpage without including wininet. According to my information I need to copy wininet into my experts folder, I would like to find a way around this. Therfore any way for the EA to find wininet by itself would...
I need to close the pending order, when is activated reverse pending order - Active OP_BUY activates the close OP_SELLSTOP and vice versa. How to define this condition? for(p = 0; p< OrdersTotal(); p ++) if (OrderSelect(p, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)==true &amp;&amp;...
Hello Programmers. I want you to help me with the script for my EA on MT4. All i need it to do is to open an opposite trade whn it hits a stop loss. i,e when it hits a buy stop loss it opens a sell with it own take profit and stop loss, when it hits a sell stop loss it opens a buy with it own take...
Hello, I found some tools that are able to copy a trade (to other accounts). I'm wondering if there are tools out there which can copy a trade I receive via a signal I rent from mql5.
When I do optimizations on mt5, the account blows up with some settings, and the result,  "balance + max recovery factor" doesn't get ANY vaue. Because it has no value, the optimization graph messes up. The y-axle, "balance + max recovery factor" is -1 on every point, and the graph is...
[Deleted]
Hello forum, good day. I need help to get the Moving Average waves by obtaining three values for each wave: the beginning, the highest point and the end of a wave. How can these three points be obtained to draw a triangle? I'll attach an image so it is better exemplified. So far, this is what I've
  Trailing stop  (10)
//Trailing Tool------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  System Alert  (3)
Halo guys, have any setting to enable the alert sound when my EA auto make trade? i found the sound only pop-out when i trade it manually, but no any alert sound when my EA auto make trade, any solution? TQ
halo, i am new on this area, can i ask we really can earn from EA? i have an EA and the profit is 5k from $100 as initial within 1 month on demo backtest result, but yet test on live account, it really almost same result as demo account? any1 can share me with this kind experience? thank you
Hi Before i request this in freelance, does anyone have a MT4 script that will close all my positions at a certain level? (even if i add more positions). I have had a thorough look, and can see scripts for pretty much everything apart from what i need :-) Thanks. Kate x
class COrderType&nbsp;&nbsp; { private: double m_Ax; double m_Ar; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; public: COrderType(double AR,double AX):m_Ax(AX),m_Ar(AR)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{ AX=iRSI(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,.....
Hi everyone, I am running two different EA's on my account and wondered if there is a tool available to see how each EA performed? I currently go through my trade history one by one trying to disect which trade has been made by which EA. I am also looking for a tool to organise my trades,...
We know that EA that works in function OnTick() runs based on ticks. My question is, is it possible to write an EA based on time but not based on ticks? Thank you. 
Hi there I've downloaded ma_cross.mqh and testma_cross.mq5 from "Create Your Own Trading Robot in 6 Steps!" https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/367. I checked the Expert Advisor in the Tester for EURUSD on daily TF between 2014.09.01 and 2015.04.15 and I had no trades because of Trade class doesn't...
  order Select  (2)
hello in mql4 i used following code for (i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++){ OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); if( OrderMagicNumber()==Magic){ if(OrderType()==OP_BUYSTOP || OrderType()==OP_BUY) Bought++; if(OrderType()==OP_SELLSTOP || OrderType()==OP_SELL)...
Hi, How would I (if its possible) completely restart my EA, under certain conditions from within the Program? Thanx