Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 183

Hello, I was wanting to create a signal service that would broadcast my trades to my Telegram Channel whenever I take a trade. This is what I was thinking how I would do it: Create an EA that would monitor my account. The EA would use an MQL/SQLite3 wrapper like this one
Dear ALL, I am developing an EA. I am still in learning stage. Now as mentioned in the code below, i am only opening one position at a specific time, if any of the condition is true. But for each specific position, i have different specific condition to close. Now i am not able to correlate
I'm trying to get the 100 more transacted stocks of the last week (stocks only; no options; no indexes; no any other). To do this, I created the function below, but I'm unable to run the MT5 with it because in some time the MT5 crashs with unknown runtime error. When I call SymbolsTotal(false) the
I'm currently using Cryptohopper to trade Crypto and it greatly simplifies configuration of Triggered Trailing Stop and Trailing Buy Automation. However the platform costs money for one and two it's a relatively new service so there are some bugs. Unfortunately for U.S. Clients it's only compatible
Would it be possible to run two EAs on the same account (different charts), with each of them only pulling from a designated percentage of my total equity? For example, if I have a $1,000 account balance, could I set $300 for one EA and $700 for the other? Or would I need to make an additional
With the market EA tests I made there are many EAs which strangely exit at bad points such as this Where I had a modest 9 point spread the trade closes 4-500 points with no explanation
Is there any way to define with operator overloading, that a class returns a kind of a default value? class CInt { public : int value ; public : void operator = (CInt &other) { value =other. value ; } public : void operator = ( int
I've been looking in the chart functions and I know that I can change the pixel size height and width, but I can't find the command to maximize the chart . Can somebody help me out ? Thx a lot
Hi everyone, I'm working in an EA where the SL and TP are a horizontal line, when the price is < the horizontal line price the order closes depending on if it is TP or SL. The problem is when the EA goes to open another position places the lines in diferents prices that were not indicated. (In a
Hi, as I see, there is no chance to debug the OnDeinit() when the chart is getting closed by the user by clicking the "X" at the right upper corner of the chart window. The debugger does simply never execute the function, while the live-code is executing it, of course. I face the issue, that I have
I want to know how to calculate corretly all costs to open and close a position to be able to handle better an dynamic volume entrances. I search about this topic here, but It was very hard to find something useful. The relevant tools that I found were: To get margin from symbols
Hello I would like to know which code function in MT5 or how can I limit the number of trades per day o per session. For example, have just 1 (or 2 or 3) trade per day en each pair. Or to have just 1 (or 2 or 3) trade per session on each pair (Asia, London, NY). Is that possible? Many thanks :)
I Known that is a lot of information about the thema in this forum... some useful, some no so useful... but after some hours trying, I had to post my problem and my analisys here to better understand the problem and help so many poor souls like me... I have a multicurrency EA that uses the iATR
I rented the mql5 VPS and it seems to be skipping some trades. Its not executing the signals my EA is giving it but the EA works fine on my PC
I booked Signals, but it´s not working. I can see that last trade was 8 hours ago, but I didn´t see it on my MT4
  iMAOnArray  (2)
Could you suggest function or technique similar to iMAOnArray in MQL5?   double  iMAOnArray(    double       array[],          // array with data    int          total,            // number of elements    int          ma_period,        // MA averaging period    int          ma_shift...
I have an EA what uses OnTimer and I want run tests more optimized. To do it, I though about use the OnTimer only in "Each Tick" modes and disable the timer to use OnTick to call OnTimer in OHLC and only open candle modes. I was unable to find a constant to show me this information. Is there any way
Hello guys My ea creates 2 dimensional structure dynamic array while it is running. How I can save this array into a file and read this file OnInit to recover array, if ea removed and added to terminal
I'm doing some testing with Metatrader 5 and trading view. The results, on Metatrader the same system make about double the trades.For what I understand when we perform a backtest on MT5, we download the data from Metaquotes, and of course is not the data of our broker, but for example EURUSD data...
Hello to Everyone, Is possible to share info between experts?, for example an array? Thanks in advanced! Regards
Hello I am a great beginner, I am not a developer. But I took up the challenge of creating an EA. For several days now, I have had a lot of difficulty making progress. IHello I am a great beginner, I am not a developer. But I took up the challenge of creating an EA. For several days now, I have had
[Deleted]
Dear Forum Members I am creating a Class for Candle Patterns, where in another Class CiMA is variable. NEED help 1) is this is correct way of passing parameters of CiMA to CCandlePattern ? 2) how to rectify 'CiMA' - pointer to this function type is not supported yet ... highlighted in the code
I want the double value in decimal form like 0.000000000114545(this is a random digit) instead of 6.0050052868833982e-05 because the actual number in decimal is extremely small but i need decimal Note = These 2 numbers are not equal instead just random examples. do not execute commands on these
Bought an EA but it is not showing in my purchased tab on my terminal. What should I do here? I can't see any way to contact mql5 with this topic. I am hoping someone else has had this problem and can give me an easy fix. Maybe I have missed something but in previous instances if i buy a product it
Hi, i´m triyng to build an expert crossing one moving average with the indicator AFIRMA, but the backtest doesn´t work and pop up the message: cannot load custom indicator '2' [4801]. this phrase indicates to line101! thank you very much for help
Hi everyone. I'm having a strange problem with the strategy tester . I ran a test that started at 2015 until the current date and when I looked back at the chart it seems like the tester didn't place any trades for over a whole year, at two points even. Could this just be a visual bug? I attached
Hey all I want to run separate EA's on 28 currencies. Being that my broker is OANDA I am using their MT4 version build 950. I have my strategies working using an awesome EA called "Traders Gift" by David Currey. My problem is that I want to limit my trading to one open position at a time. Not one...
Hello! EA closes positions at the time of their opening. Any ideas how we can fix it
Hi all I have a multi currency expert working on custom symbols . When launching it on a small amount of symbols, it works fine but when I launch it on a big amount of symbols (1365) it fails. Logs are : PL 0 14:25:01.034 Tester SPI 0xe3ee: history data begins from 2020.09.15 00:00 LR 0 14:25:01.034
Quick question, What were to happen if you delete an EA that still has positions open? Would it close all the positions or do they still stay open and just no further action happens from the EA? Thanks, Kyle