Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 180

[Deleted]
NOTE: Surprisingly, it has just started showing calculated values when I have close the CLASS and EA Files in MQL Editor !!! Dear Members Please help me to locate the problem in the code, why Class PercentB_MFI is returning ZERO values, where as PercentB_BB is working perfectly fine. Screenshot
This might seem trivial to many but I'm quite new to MQL5 and haven't been able to figure out how to use ArrayFill() to populate a two-dimensional array. In the code below I want to populate ar[][2] when isBody is true. How can I achieve this. int ar[][ 2 ]; void CheckBody() { for ( int i = 20 ;
void OnTick () { //--- positions already selected before ENUM_ORDER_TYPE signal = WRONG_VALUE ; long posType = PositionGetInteger ( POSITION_TYPE ); double openVol= PositionGetDouble ( POSITION_VOLUME ); //--- check for signal to close a trading position if (posType==( long )
Hi, the author of one of my purchased EAs has released a new version. How can I retreive that update? I swear, I HAVE googled for that. :-D Thanks in advance for any hint. Kind regards Michael
  Need help  (1)
I'm on mt5, still pretty amateur... need help with something, which is.. using percentage that'll close based off the current open position once it hits a signal.. So Bollinger bands, positions open on the middle one if it falls below I basically want a sl that works off percentage and is triggered
Hi, I want to optimize my Expert Advisor. The number of all steps is 899756000. I know that it will take even few days, but I want to do it by slow algorithm. When I am starting optimization it shows that there is only 10496 steps, how I could do evetything by one optimization? Or how I could
hi All i would like to know if someone can help to published my EA.. it is said like this Screen Shot
When I try to backtest an EA that uses iCustom() and CopyBuffer() in the Strategy Tester I have the following problem: the iCustom() functions works perfectly and returns a valid handle, but the CopyBuffer() function then fails to copy anything from the handle to a buffer (returns -1). When I run...
Hi This is fully automatic trading EA. I want to give some break before EA opens initial lot after TP or SL. Should I give sleep function after "close all"? Could you please fix it? if ( (OpenOrders> 0 ||PendOrders> 0 ) && COtime>XYtime ) { CloseALL(); } Thank you in advance
I have a strange behaviour with Custom Symbols, sometimes when using "CustomTicksAdd" instead of "CustomTicksReplace", the few last ticks are not displayed in chronological order it's not previous added ticks as I tried with brand new symbols and also I delete any ticks before adding new ones. also
I have the problem that when i run a backtest​ in strategy tester​  ​​on a new installation of MT5 using the standard sample EA called "MACD Sample.ex5" i get no trades on my demo account with FX.COM. I have attached the EA. The EA is unmodified and comes with FX.COM standard install for MT5 for...
Hi everyone, My MT5 Expert works with many symbols simultaneously. EA doesnt support multiple symbol testing. I've tested all symbols separetly. So, is there a way or a sofware to combine multiple MT5 backtest results into one? Thank you very much.
I have contacted the company of my EA and they told me there’s no way the bot closed the positions based on the criteria and rules that are placed on the current settings of the bot. They asked if I had a message on my closed trades possibly to why the positions closed out. They were automatically
Here's the code that works most of the time and prints the profit. if (OrdPosition) { if (! PositionSelectByTicket (Ordnum)) { if (logging) Print (omagic,cb,ccy.cursym, " position closed by user, SL or TP:" ,Ordnum,cb, EnumToString (OrdDtype),cb); if
Hi there wanted to get started with MQL5. I took to pine quite easily but would like to know if someone can recommend some basic training guides on MQL5. Thanks
My question is about the same EA with same Magicnumber running with same Symbol but different Time Frames, may be any interference between them at Trailing Stops?? Thanks very much
[Deleted]
Help me with a clue, what coding error I am doing. //+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| CLASS: CStrategyBase //| APPLICATION: create a base class, which contains just the most common members used in Strategy
I want to perform certain tasks on the open, high, low and close of the last but one (index of 1) M12 candle, and the M6 and M4 candle within it. Since CopyRates() has this candle info I am using it to copy the candles. How can I load exactly one M12 candle (of index 1 when M12 candle closes) and
Hi. Is possible some way to fix some lines I want from windows data on chart? At this print, at final part, I have D1, D2 and D3. If I move the mouse on chart, values for D1, D2 and D3 changes. I wish see theese values at chart. This way, as I move the mouse, each differente values I have for D1, D2
hi how can i know if there is a new deposit on the account
Hi there, tried two different ways to close grid positions on reversal signal but result is disastrous, the entry condition is based on oscillators so the idea is quite simple: buy low and sell high. As a grid, it could be that there are several positions into one direction and then it appears the
Hi , Am looking to do two things. 1. Create a code to close partial open position (eg 50% -- i normally have one trade at a time) 2. Dedicate a hotkey on my keyboard to do that function. So if there is anyone out there who can assist in at least the first question i will be very appreciative
Hi guys, I am developing automated expert advisors with usage of indicators (or rarelly PA reversal patterns). I have success with BollingerBands, KeltnerChannel and CCI, but mostly on H1 or H4, so in avarage it does like 4-5 trades per month. It's not bad, for longterm profits it's great, but I
I've set up MT5 & signal (follow), and linked the account to my broker So far, so good. & I've set up accounts before, so I don't think I've done anything different to break the setup. What's new is that I'm running from a Broker's spread betting account, so Pair symbols are all suffixed _SB
hello , I bought an expert but the author adds frequent updates visible in the "whats new" section. The problem is that Mt4 updates authomathically to the newest version and there is no way to keep previous version. But I would like to use the previous versions too, selectively . I don't think the
I have a script that launches the Meta Trader terminal and runs some EAs on a regular basis. For this, I use an MQL config file that I run this way: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 \terminal64.exe /config:path\to\MetaTrader\folder\config\custom_config.ini The problem is that the Meta Trader window
first of all, I am not a coder I found a strategy on trading view on renko charts which is working fine for me its source code is readable is there any way i can convert that strategy into mt4 EA ? And if i cannot do that then can i hire freelancer for that work? and if yes then how much i should
  Cant install EA  (4)
Hi All, Newbie here. Trying to download and install my first EA. I can see it in market, I have $0 in my balance, but trying to download a free EA. Can press download, its showing download, and then says "installation is failed". In journal it says "MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Partial...
Hi I want to upload my EA to the market i get a error at the Automatic validation ( When i run it on back test or real accound i dont get any error ) the code is double optimallotsize( double PercentLossFortrade, double EntryPrice, double StopLossPrice , string SYMBOL) { if (PercentLossFortrade> 5
Hello everybody, Please i want someone who can help me to make automatic trade from FiboPivotCandleBarMT5 indicator. The indicator send me alert and i want to make to algo trading. thanks for your help Please download the file down