What to feed to the input of the neural network? Your ideas... - page 36

Renat Akhtyamov #:

TC asked a question on the topic of trading on MN1

I think it was in another thread

Renat Akhtyamov #:

somewhere on the forum put an advisor on Mashka, which made the chat GPT

the most interesting thing is that the code analyses the МАшка both in the direction of increasing the number of bars and decreasing it.

of course, I did not try to apply this in practice due to repeated fiascoes when using indicators, but I think there is something in it.

---

TC asked a question on the topic of trading on MN1

I think that the idea of such trading due to the decent lag of indicators will eventually come down to analysing the economic situation rather than the chart.

Considering I have a scalper running with a 1 Hz ask/bid sampling rate, trading on monthly bars seems like a mental aberration to me. Without the slightest bit of trolling.

Ivan Butko #:

I think that was in another thread

ahahaha

My bad.

I apologise

Renat Akhtyamov #:

ahahaha

I was stupid.

apologise

That's okay.

Trading on months is probably the last way to go as a trader.

Ivan Butko #:
It's not a big deal.

Trading on months is probably the last way to go as a trader

A way to a very distant and unpredictable future.

MN1 chart is needed to look at the work of any indicator on the whole history at once.

You can also look at the price behaviour over the whole period

useful thing

;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:

I have the same neural network structural diagram association - a digital filter

No!
Neural networks and wooden models are database with generalisation/averaging.

Forester #:

No!
Neural networks and tree models are database with generalisation/averaging.

simply yes and no, i.e. 1 or 0 at a particular branching point in the algorithm?

Ivan Butko #:

I ran it in this implementation, chose the top set, which has 600 trades starting (all higher ones are 200-something), and the topmost one with 200~.

That's roughly how it works. Couldn't do any better.

It's good. What's confusing?

Andrey Dik #:

That's good. What's embarrassing?

There are drawdowns for several months.

And, I used all possible optimisation parameters (almost maximum available in MT5).

It is a bit messy result, if we compare it with the result a bit earlier, where 1 neuron and several weights were used.

Ivan Butko #:

There drawdowns for several months.

And, I used all possible optimisation parameters (almost maximum available in MT5).

It is a bit messy result, if we compare it with the result a bit earlier, where 1 neuron and several weights were used.

Probably, this is the result without filters, for example, by time?