Gallery of UIs written in MQL - page 20

Release tonight. Working.

Реter Konow #:
Released tonight. Working on it.
Still waiting ......

hini #:
Still waiting ......

Since you are the most interested person here, this release will be especially for you.

However, there are a few nuances you should recognise:

1. The new MT5 (build 4420) works differently than MT5 (build 2470) on which the designer was created 4 years ago. Namely, there is a problem with the transfer of information between the Expert Advisor and the indicator standing on the same chart. The reason is not clear yet, but the data is either not transmitted or transmitted in a different way than in the native build of the constructor.

2. I have not managed to disable code optimisation in the new ME, because of which compilation is slow. Perhaps this problem is solvable.

3. Due to the points above, I'm giving you now the constructor without the indicator, but you can still create windows on it, only slowly.

4. It can hardly be called a full-fledged release, but still you will be able to see and "feel" the creation of the interface on the markup language with your own hands.

Реter Konow #:

Since you are the most interested person here, this release will be especially for you.

However, there are a few nuances that you should recognise:

1. The new MT5 (build 4420) does not work the same way as MT5 (build 2470) on which the constructor was created 4 years ago. Namely, there is a problem with the transfer of information between the Expert Advisor and the indicator standing on the same chart. The reason is not clear yet, but the data is either not transmitted or transmitted in a different way than in the native build of the constructor.

2. I have not managed to disable code optimisation in the new ME, because of which compilation is slow. Perhaps this problem can be solved.

3. Due to the above points, I'm giving you now a constructor without an indicator, but you will still be able to create windows on it, only slowly.

4. It can hardly be called a full-fledged release, but still you will be able to see and "feel" the creation of the interface on the markup language with your own hands.

There are a lot of interested people here, we just prefer not to push you under the elbow.

There is no need to hurry, work calmly. It's better to produce a more or less working product at the very beginning than to receive ridicule from haters, of which there are also many.

Jesus, what a cult.
One man's a bigot, the others worship.
Here we go, here we go, here we go! COMING SOON! Coming soon! On every screen in the country!
Especially for you! And only for you! A census of those interested! Are you interested? Then we're coming to you!

Go to the codebase - there the guys have put out a product silently and make users happy. Without narcissism, well done, on the case.

Take an example from the workers, they don't need fame, they just help others.

Edgar Akhmadeev #:

There are a lot of interested people here, we just prefer not to jostle under the elbow.

There is no need to hurry, work quietly. It's better to produce a more or less working product at the very beginning than to receive ridicule from haters, of which there are also many.

Thanks for understanding. I haven't left ME for the last few days, my head is already spinning))).

Anyway, here goes. For now I will post the constructor as a demonstration. There will be all the windows shown on the pages before. You'll be able to feel their mechanics, features,... and see how good they are as an interface. The rest as we go along...

Реter Konow #:

However, there are a few nuances that you should recognise:

1. The new MT5 (build 4420) does not work the same way as MT5 (build 2470) on which the constructor was created 4 years ago. Namely, there is a problem with the transfer of information between the Expert Advisor and the indicator standing on the same chart. The reason is not clear yet, but the data is either not transmitted or transmitted in a different way than in the native build of the constructor.

EA is a kernel-engine?
Did you transfer information using resources or files?
Ask questions, we can help you in any way we can. You can contact us in a private message.

Реter Konow #:

However, there are a few subtleties you need to be aware of:

1. The new MT5 (version 4420) works differently from MT5 (version 2470), on which the designer was created 4 years ago. This means that there is a problem with the transfer of information between the ITS and indicators on the same chart. The reason for this is unclear, but the data is either not being transferred or is being transferred in a different way than the local version of the constructor.

2. In the new version of ME I did not succeed in disabling code optimisation, so compilation is slow. Maybe this problem can be solved.

3.3. For the above reason, the constructor I'm giving you now has no indicator, but you can still create windows on it, it's just slower.

4. While this is not quite a complete version, you can still see and "feel" the process of creating an interface on a markup language with your own eyes.

There are a lot of people here who are interested, they just don't talk. That's fine, slow down the release and wait for everything to be ready. Ask other programming gurus if you have questions, they might be happy to address them!

Here's the archive.

Still, I need feedback from users to understand how they perceive the final product. Real beta testing with the public has not been done yet. Now there is an opportunity and it is worth starting.

That's why I'm posting the open source builder.

In the archive there is a file ReadMe.txt, it says how to run the constructor (while in demo mode).

Test the windows, try their mechanics. I want to know people's opinions on their practicality. And how clear the installation instructions are too....

I attach the archive below.

p.s. The builder is rebuilt on the latest build.

Below are three archives:

1. Constructor.

2. Pictures.

3. Sounds.

Files:
KIB_8DEMO2.zip  1546 kb
Sounds.zip  12398 kb
Images.zip  5537 kb