Has anyone managed to make decent money from copying trades? - page 4

Serqey Nikitin #:
Have you met any free tutors...?

I have, there are plenty of them on this site.

Here's a branch :

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160683/page1822

Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4 и MQL5, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4 и MQL5, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
  • www.mql5.com
В этой ветке я хочу начать свою помощь тем, кто действительно хочет разобраться и научиться программированию на новом MQL4 и желает легко перейти н...

Evgeny Belyaev #:

I have, there are plenty of them on this site.

Here's a branch :

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160683/page1822

You could equate the Internet with tutors... as well as BOOKWARE and other Western trading books...

Did it help you much?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I agree, I would even say a Mentor in search of signals!

Well that's not a serious enough approach either, first you need a Mentor Search Mentor.

Vasyl Temchenko:
Not an idle question. I had a successful copy account with one of the brokers, my profits were quite decent, but the copying ones were not so good.
I even lost some by setting an inflated copying ratio.

Would your TS make the same profit at any other broker with any other rate/account type ?

vladavd #:

Well that's not a serious enough approach either, first you need a Mentor Search Mentor.

Right! The serious approach is to take a preparatory class in primary school... Then everything will work out for sure!

Serqey Nikitin #:
That's right! The serious approach is to take a preparatory class in primary school... Then everything will work out for sure!
I hope you got by on your wedding night without a tutor

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I hope you didn't need a mentor on your wedding night.
What kind of morbid interest is that? A genetic anomaly? Poor...

Serqey Nikitin #:
What kind of morbid interest is that? A genetic anomaly? You poor...
No, it's just that you and your mentoring have taken it to an absurd level already.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
No, it's just that you and your mentoring have already taken the subject to the point of absurdity.

You have to twist things around like that...?

And the fact that all this "absurdity" started with you (post #10), did you forget to specify?... You little bugger...

There's something wrong with your head after all!

can anyone explain why a mentor-tyre-teacher is in a thread about copying deals? other than the need for personal self-praise caused by fleeing padawans

After reading through 4 pages of discussions, NO REAL REASONS...