Is it a shame not to know how to make money in the forex market after 8 years of experience? - page 22

Vladimir Baskakov #:
It's about the Market
It is. The Market is 10 years old. There's still nothing to buy. It's either a tester fitting or grids. But properly set up grids allow you to earn 100% faster than you go down. Over the long haul, you're 10-15% a month in the black.

Dzmitry Vasilets #:
It is. The market is ten years old. And there's still nothing to buy. Either tester fitting or nets. But properly set up grids allow you to earn 100% faster than the plummet. On the long run, you're up 10-15% a month.
A guy recently wrote that he tested 3000 EA and nothing

webgopnik #:
What's the point of writing new books? Everything is in the old ones. And nothing has changed in trading since Livermore's time (only technology has leaped).
Books are written to get royalties

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Points before the comma, pips after the comma. Axiom

If you were familiar with the MT terminal... You would have read it in the help!

Janis Ozols #:

I haven't learned in 22 years. But I am not ashamed. After all, sooner or later I will definitely learn!

I have mastered these skills, and at the same time, I have received two higher education degrees (IT + finance). Unfortunately, it did not help.

Volodymyr Zubov #:
A surgeon takes 6-10 years to learn and practice as an assistant.

I`ve been trading for 8 years and I`ve made lots of money, then I`ve got depressed and started trading on Demo, rather just playing on Demo! Then I`ve met Anton Rozhnovsky and studied his trading (I didn`t buy any courses) and strategies, I`ve been testing those that suit my pace of life and free time.As a result I stopped on the Fibo 50 strategy based purely on mathematics and giving 30% monthly profit on average. As a result I got more than 100% profit a month, because I was scaling up on trend reversals and was holding positions longer. I am not ashamed that I have lost a few deposits, and my deposits were not big as a precaution, but now I trade profit with confidence, I have reached an understanding of the market and I have thrown out all the courses offered by pseudo gurus.

Konstantin Erin #:
Books are written to get royalties

And what's the fee?

a007 #:

If you were familiar with the MT terminal... You would have read it in the help!

The market existed long before the mq;) and all the rules had already been worked out. They were not created by mq.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
The market existed long before the mq reference;)

Yeah, let's use 15th century terminology.

Viktor Shabanov #:

I have been trading for 8 years, there were both earnings and plums, then depression and trading on the demo, rather just playing on the demo!!! Then I met Anton Rozhnovsky and began to study his trading (I did not buy courses) and strategies. I began to test the most suitable for my rhythm of life and availability of free time.As a result I stopped on the Fibo 50 strategy based purely on mathematics and giving 30% monthly profit on average. As a result I got more than 100% profit a month, because I was scaling up on trend reversals and was holding positions longer. I have not lost my guts, I have lost a few deposits, and my deposits were not big as a precaution, but now I trade confidently, I have reached an understanding of the market, and I have thrown out all the courses of the pseudo-guru.

I have been trading for 6 years. Understanding came this spring. I saw your signal. I'm sorry, but where's over 100% a month?

Dzmitry Vasilets #:
That's right. Market is already 10 years old. And there's still nothing to buy. It's either a tester fitting or grids. But properly set up grids allow you to earn 100% faster than the plummet. Over the long haul, you're 10-15% a month in the black.

The algorithm is, let's say, deposit $ 1000 - using the grid earn $ 2000 and quickly withdraw $ 1000 - turn off the psychology of loss. And then on the level of lucky not lucky.