Is it a shame not to know how to make money in the forex market after 8 years of experience? - page 17

Fast235 #:

No, the question was how long can you trade manually, there could be a losing streak that knocks you out and that's it.

No, my system doesn't automate.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
No, my system doesn't automate

I think it's possible, it will just average out your ups and downs

Fast235 #:

I think it's possible, it will just average out your ups and downs

My 🤖, this is a demo, there are two majors, I trade crosses on the real already

Vladimir Baskakov #:
My 🤖, this is a demo, there are two majors, I trade crosses on the real already

You think they can't watch the states of 2 pairs and open on the third?)

Fast235 #:

You think they can't watch the states of 2 pairs and open on the third?)

Nah, I wait for a jam between those pairs when the cross has nowhere to go. Then I open on it. You can't explain it to a robot.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Nah, I wait for the jam between these pairs when the cross has nowhere else to go. That's when I open on it. Can't explain it to a robot.

calculating into static variables on a character-by-character basis, may well cope with this

Fast235 #:

calculating into static variables by character may well cope with this

No, it's all in real time, no indicators, trends, pullbacks, shapes, etc. nonsense

Vladimir Baskakov #:
No, everything is real-time here, without indicators, trends, pullbacks, shapes, etc. nonsense

various calculations are not necessarily indicators, fxsaber as far as I understand works with calculations

any indicator is a calculation, you can manually count a number of events, and the indicator may use a formula to calculate

Today you manually win with an indicator and tomorrow you lose, the market exists only with 50% events.

Fast235 #:

various calculations are not necessarily indicators, fxsaber as far as I understand works with calculations

any indicator is a calculation, you can manually count a number of events, and the indicator may use a formula to calculate

today you manually beat the indicator and tomorrow you lose, the market exists only on 50% events.

I don't use indicators, saber is a theorist and is losing everything, not an authority for me, digging into ticks only

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I don't use indicators, saber is a theorist and is draining everything, not an authority for me, digging into ticks only

I'm done)