Random wandering - page 47

Uladzimir Izerski #:

If you get a result of OOOOOOOOOO out of ten tries, I'll give you a cognac. And I don't deny the odds are much higher on this one.

But you don't care about the odds.)

Got it!

It seems that there is a certain momentum of movement even on a random wandering... for sure there are the same micro-trends on any SB timeframe which can be applied to Elder's triple screen system...

I'm sure there are the same micro trends on any timeframe of SB to which the triple Elder's screen system can be applied...

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Got it!

So already put down the cognac!)

Technical dervish #:

It seems that there is a certain momentum of movement even on a random wandering... for sure there are the same micro-trends on any SB timeframe which can be applied to Elder's triple screen system...

there are probably similar micro trends on any timeframes of SB to which the triple Elder screen system can be applied...

At least one right voice in the wilderness.

It's all there. No one will distinguish a SB chart from a finc chart provided the ticks are the same size.

apr73 #:

And the fact that none of the lines in your pictures, after 10,000 rolls did not go further than 220 on the Y-axis, is not a pattern?

Lines didn't go further because the sampling is finite. If we increase the number of shots, the limits of the wandering will expand, and the longer will be the final series. Here you have "bought" the SB chart at a value of 220, keep flipping the coin to infinity and the chart flies as far away as you like. It's not a "pattern", it doesn't allow you to predict any particular development of the process, it's just the dependence of the variance spread on the number of outcomes. It is a very useful property if you have an infinite deposit and eternal life to wait for profits.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Especially for clowns - the outcomes of OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and OROROROROR are equally likely.

That's not what he asked.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

If you get a result of OOOOOOOOOOOO out of ten tries, I'll give you a cognac. And I don't deny the odds are much higher on this one.

But you don't care about the odds.)

No, the odds are the same.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

The probability of hitting 19000 to 1000 is equal to the probability of hitting 19999 to 1 and equal to the probability of hitting 10000 to 10000

You're such a pisser - five times you've "gone" and still here....

The odds aren't equal here.

Technical dervish #:

It feels like there is some momentum going up and down even if it's just a random bounce... it feels like there is some momentum going up and down even if it's just a random bounce...

No need to "gawk" and judge by feel, just stick a SB chart in a tester and try to forecast it - the obsession will quickly dissipate.

Of course it is possible to apply any indicators and formulas to the SB chart, but no reliable forecasts will follow from such analysis.

Sergey Gridnev #:
The odds are not equal here

It's to keep it simple - he doesn't even understand simple things.