Random wandering - page 51

Олег avtomat #:

This effect is fully applicable to you as well. Isn't it? A double-edged sword! ;))

In general and in general - yes, we are all not without sin, but in a particular situation there is no doubt that it is the opponent who is stupid and sticks to his horn for his ignorance. Well, you have read the thread, you can see for yourself.

Is "earning an SB" possible ?

Yes.

Alexander failed, Izersky wasted no time, at least show us the power of the tractor yourself.

Олег avtomat #:

Is "earning an SB" possible ?

Yes.

Uh-huh, on history.

vladavd #:

In general and in general - yes, we are all not without sin, but in this particular situation, there is no doubt that it is the opponent who is stupid and sticks to his horn for his ignorance. Well, you have read the theme, you can see it all.

On the other hand, I see that you, too, are stuck on false dogma. And you flat out deny even the possibility. And this fully indicates your incompetence in the matter.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
Alexander has failed, Izyorski has gone straight to waste, at least show us the power of the tractor yourself.

Listen, scarecrow, in that tone of voice, spitting through your lip, you talk to your friends in the alley.

You don't know anything about the subject, you're a total zero.

You belong on the perch in this team of professionals.

Эксперимент
Эксперимент
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане...

Олег avtomat #:

Listen, scarecrow, in that tone of voice, spitting through your lip, you talk to your friends in the alley.

You don't know anything about the subject, you're a total zero.

You belong on the perch in this team of professionals.

You're just as washed up as Izersky.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
Dropped out just like the Izersky.

what a moron...

vladavd #:

In general and in general - yes, we are all not without sin, but in this particular situation, there is no doubt that it is the opponent who is stupid and sticks to his horn for his ignorance. Well, you have read the theme, you can see it all.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Random Wandering :

Oleg avtomat, 2018.10.30 04:24

"it's impossible to predict a particular outcome" -- that's true.

But during these "100 000 steps" the process changes, behaves somehow, i.e. it is a dynamic process, and you can identify the characteristics of this dynamic process. And knowing these characteristics, we can do a lot during "100 thousand steps", (internal). And statistics gives its verdict only after "100 thousand steps", (external). Do you understand the difference?

That's why it's possible to make money from the SB process.

And there are plenty of such examples. Believe me, the model has been run thousands of times. I can't possibly transfer them all here. I cannot put them all here (I`m just trying to make sure that "some people" don`t rub their eyes).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

Random Wandering :

Oleg avtomat, 2018.10.30 06:48

It turns out that even such a long movement, globally unidirectional, trend is possible :

Although out of 1000s of realised outcomes"it is impossible to predict a particular outcome".

Have a look through this thread. It won't be out of place for you. And you might come to an understanding.

Rename the branch to 'Sewerage' already)