A topic for traders. - page 240

transcendreamer #:

Everyone can see that you belong to the worst category, Izersky, which is why you advocate equalising the worst and the best in order to grease up or justify yourself.

Clearly the worst strata benefit from a strategy that appeals to leftism and equalisation.

Your resentful self-justification is of no interest to anyone and you will simply die in misery, do you realise that?

As for the topic, you shamefully self-effacing before I even got here.

In 50 pages you haven't answered people on the subject, and then you slimed down on monitoring for the public's amusement and started trying to feed fakes like old pictures from October.

You will be remembered as the most infamous false prophet.

And you promised to self-isolate in private chat, and you lied again! 🤣

I don't expect a smart and practical chatterbox from you.))

Here's my response of a decent man, not snotty labeling from a supposedly "cultural capitalist"))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1339375?source=Site+Signals+My

Not for subscription!!!

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Ulad Iz
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Ulad Iz
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Ulad Iz для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

transcendreamer #:

Write down what you mean by 'right direction' then, if you are making a criticism.

Well I'm not the Almighty, and I don't know what the right direction of education is. But I did point out, if the current education is not leading to a better life of the species, then it is most likely wrong.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I don't expect a smart and practical talker from you.))

Here's my response of a decent man, not snotty labeling from a supposedly "cultural capitalist"))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1339375?source=Site+Signals+My

Great, you've flopped once in disgrace, you'll flop again, there's no doubt about it, because you're not evolving.

The market will bring you down more than once more and take your pension.

😁

Anatolii Zainchkovskii #:
Well I'm not the Almighty, and I don't know what the right direction of education is. But I have pointed out, if the current education does not lead to a better life of the species, then it is most likely wrong.

What exactly is wrong? And why doesn't it lead to improvement?

Are you sitting in a warm room, posting from your smartphone, and do you think it all fell from the sky, or is it the product of the education of many generations of people?

Well until you've suggested otherwise, you'll have to use it, so your arguments are deeply flawed and even ridiculous.

transcendreamer #:

Great, you've gone down once in disgrace, you'll go down again, there's no doubt about it, because you're not evolving.

The market will take you down more than once and take your pension.

😁

I will poke your nose at this signal daily like a lousy kitten in shit until you disappear from here.)))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I'll poke your nose at this signal every day like a lousy kitten in shit until you disappear from here.))

But after all, the lousy kitten is yourself, Izersky, silly, and everyone understands that very well.

You merged in disgrace, everyone saw it, and now you'll be draining new money from your new pension in a new account.

It will even be possible to sketch out for the future that the fact of your next embarrassing shameful monitor removal is inevitable, it's only a matter of time before it happens.

It's amazing that you've degenerated so much that you don't even realise how pathetic your squirming looks.

transcendreamer #:

But it's you, Izersky, who's the lousy kitten, and everybody knows it.

You've leaked in disgrace, everyone has seen it, and now you'll be pouring new money into a new account from your new pension.

It will even be possible to sketch out for the future that the fact of your next embarrassing shameful monitor removal is inevitable, it's only a matter of time before it happens.

It's amazing that you've degenerated so much that you don't even realise how pathetic your wryness looks.

Only enviable and unsuccessful people can behave like you do.

Remember!!!

I will poke you with my nose every day. Hee hee))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Only envious and unsuccessful people can behave like you do.

Remember!!!

I'll rub your nose in it every day. Hee hee))

You've got it all wrong again, envious and unsuccessful is yourself, Izersky, and you've already proven that to everyone by your shameful flubbing, and by your self-avoidance of questions on the subject, by your silly fifth grade level posts, and mega-dumb excuses when people ask you what and how.

By the way, you don't even know the meaning of the words, because"enviable" means"causing envy".

So worthless and helpless and illiterate are you that you even pissed off in such a small thing! 😁😂😃

But the truth is that Drimmer is indeed enviable, and with obviousness, makes you painfully jealous.

Even the very fact that you are now trying to prove something to me confirms it.

The beggar found a new $30 to prove to Drimmer his success. 🤣

You'll end up flipping out again, deleting your account and getting hysterical, there's no doubt about that, check it out.

And the fact that you've been breaking in to me in private with self-justification was mega-funny.

transcendreamer #:

And the fact that you've been barging in on me with self-justification was mega-funny.

You want me to post all my correspondence here?

I got nothing to be ashamed of, but you?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Shall I post all the correspondence here?

I have nothing to be ashamed of, but you???

Since you're a long degenerate, you have no shame, that's true.

In private by the way I wished you a happy new year and wished you improvement and you squealed like a pig, that is as usual. 🤣😂