A topic for traders. - page 224

transcendreamer #:

The Dreamer is an alien neural network. 😄 Well I mentioned that I'm a humanitarian, and historically my main job has been to talk and speak and sell stuff.

A drifter is a chatterbox, a troll and a chatterbox.

Alexander_K #:

I think you'd do well to write on Zen and monetise your skills. I mean it. The obvious talent is missing. My sister is a journalist and I've had the opportunity to connect with all sorts of creative people through her. But, such... Nah, haven't heard...

Yandex Zen is low level, I've written in themed magazines, but I won't say which ones so as not to sdeanonise myself... 😉

Vladimir Baskakov #:
[jealous loser squeals]

The poor proletarian is not happy... 🤣😃😆

transcendreamer #:

The poor proletarian is not happy... 🤣😃😆

Nah, I don't care, just thinking out loud.

transcendreamer #:

Yandex Zen is low level, I've written in themed magazines but won't say which ones so as not to sdean... 😉

Respect.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Nah, I don't give a shit, just thinking out loud.

Oh yeah... So much of a bummer that you can't keep quiet about it.... 😃

you'll still be in a concrete mixer...

transcendreamer #:
Labour. The word goes back to the Old Russian wordlabour- zeal, care, suffering, sorrow, disease, grief. The Slavonic wordtroud belongs to the nest of the Slavonic word terti - Russianteter. Related words are in Lithuanian, Latvian, Upper Germanic in the meaning of work, hassle, grief, vexation. It is distinguished as a related Latin word trudo, -ere - to push, squeeze. It is noticed thatthe meaning 'toil, work' could not be initial meaning of the common Slavonic wordtrud'. This word means approximately the same as the Middle Upper Germandroz, i.e. a heavy burden, annoyance, sorrow.

Labour and work have always meant burdening, but vexation and sadness are not always and everywhere. And aggravation, hard work has nothing to do with humiliation and coercion. We are talking about rights here, not about hard work sometimes even bringing joy

transcendreamer #:

Some scholars reject the notion of natural rights, and most importantly, virtually every modern state denies the possibility of the right of rebellion, also classified as natural.

As for leaving people dirty in humiliation... I find it humiliating to have seat spacing on planes, especially Transaero, because buying primium is silly because it's almost economy class and even business class doesn't allow you to fully relax, and often it's already crowded, The imperial is present only on long-haul flights, but you still can't fall asleep there. I believe that the distance between the rows is a conspiracy of the blackest Masonic lairs and a humiliation, and on small planes like Fokker, if you have flown there, you even sit in business class as in a closet... I think this is humiliation and a gross violation of human rights.

Deciphering: for every level of expectation there are different concepts of dignity and humiliation, which I have been saying for a long time... In the past people didn't even have a factory, they lived with their cattle in the same room, and their houses were made of peat, you can imagine what a stench there was, a cooker without a chimney, smoke right in the house, and somehow they lived, and now they were given the achievements of civilization and they still have not enough, and so it will always be, the level of well-being is always a relative category, so there will always be the envious and the dissatisfied.

I don't know why the aforementioned factory won't let people wash, let them go to another factory. 😁 In general terms I understand this to mean that the factory is so beggarly that it cannot maintain a proper infrastructure.

These some are not known to the general public and are mostly recognised as marginalised. The right to revolt violates freedoms always practically, a worse world is better....

And you can always buy a plane, what's the problem? and seats as you want, why complain? Do you not even have enough money for sesnas?

It's not about levels but about natural rights for today. We understand that these rights are different for each time.

In general, the plant is not poor, you can even say the only one, but there are jerks who came to own and run it, without education and greedy. So these rights are being violated. It is the usual story. And by the way, they are already old and have lived their lives, it's been thirty years anyway. Somehow, the law of capitalism does not work, that the worthy and the best are at the top....

transcendreamer #:

Oh yeah... So much of a bummer that you can't keep quiet about it.... 😃

you'll still be in a concrete mixer...

Open your own branch and get together there with all the freaks

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Labour and work have always meant burdening, but vexation and sadness are not always and everywhere. And aggravation, hard work has nothing to do with humiliation and coercion. We are talking about rights here, not about hard work sometimes even bringing joy.

Creative work, yes, but routine work, not so much.

These some are not known to the general public and are mostly recognised as marginalised. The right to rebel violates freedoms almost always, a worse world is better....

Not unequivocally... Kant for example condemned the revolution as a phenomenon, but acknowledged that it was certainly much better afterwards.

And you can always buy an aeroplane, what's the problem? And seats as you want, why complain? You can't even afford to buy a plane?

I am a pauper, I fly in the hold to save money.

It's not about levels, it's about natural rights for today. We understand that these rights are different for each time.

All the more so when you have to understand that resources and opportunities are limited and there are not enough goods for everyone, it all costs money.

In general, the plant is not poor, one can even say the only one, but there are jerks who came to own and run it, without education and greedy. So the rights are violated. It is the usual story. And by the way, they are already old and have lived their lives, it's been thirty years anyway. The law of capitalism does not work, that the worthy and the best are at the top....

Capitalism creates inequality, yes, but capitalism significantly raises the lower basic level of welfare, while other systems only create inequality, but do not increase overall/medium welfare.

If it's a monocity, it's by definition a dreary and depressing place, I don't know why or how people live there at all, that's a question for Gosplan who put people there and now don't need them there.

People are free to leave anyway, at least in theory.

Of course it won't work out for everyone, just as not everyone will be able to get free of the concrete mixer. 😁

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Open your own branch and gather there with all the freaks.

Why? This branch is quite suitable. The main freaks here are the concrete mixer and the PTU man. 😉