A topic for traders. - page 109

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Well, I mean, the spread widening in 21 on these pairs and the deposits repaid in half for clarity's sake, right?

We trade small period with small profits, there are always returns

osmo1709 #:
I've had about 200 pips profit in the last 3 days. That's $15.

Here and listen to what I'm telling you

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

We trade a small period with small profits, there are always returns

Spit about always ;)

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

We trade a small period with small profits, there are always returns

And where is the "return" from January to Autumn? I repeat the question - won't the deposit grow back because of such spread halving?

I'm looking at your chart - during this period the spread has exceeded all limits of the previous periods.

Gentlemen, correlation doesn't help much. Just a little bit, in the size of a sniff.
Also, if the pairs in 10 years go in different directions, as when applying logarithm, work on the overlap.

Now regarding what this has already been ... every year the theme and so on.

You at least turn on your brain a little bit, all that has been about, and will be 100500 times more, is this:

---

---

---

The conclusion is banal: people have not gone further than EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF, it is too difficult and unreachable for them.

That is why wrong conclusions have been drawn.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

So, you won't show me the spread chart?

P.S. I can show it myself, but for the sake of the experiment let you do it - your example

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

And where is the "return" from January to Autumn? I repeat the question - won't this spread widening make the deposit go back in two?

I'm looking at your chart - during this period the spread has exceeded all limits of the previous periods.

Spread chart

Spread chart based on price acceleration

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Spread chart based on price acceleration

Are you trading this spread?