A topic for traders. - page 104

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

If you have a robot, you should have tests and a forward.

P.S. Correlation does not work in the financial markets. Too lazy to explain - the topic is hackneyed and moved around on forums and even in articles. Well, good for the flood - talk about your awesomeness

Forward - is it a forward deal? Or what is it?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

P.S. Correlation does not work in the financial markets. Lazy to explain

In short, "flubbing about your coolness")

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

P.S. Correlation does not work in the financial markets. Too lazy to explain - the topic is hackneyed and moved around on forums and even in articles. Well, good for the flood - talk about your awesomeness

Flood about your "empty" awesomeness

Uladzimir Izerski #:

These are the wave theory patterns on the EURUSD.

From D1 to M5 show that the trend is down.

If anyone is interested, we can discuss the patterns.

Let's discuss. What are those numbers on D1-M5?

Uladzimir, how can we uniformly identify where the waves start and end

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

P.S. Correlation does not work in the financial markets. Too lazy to explain - the topic is hackneyed and moved around on forums and even in articles. Well, good for flooding - to tell about his awesomeness.

Give me a link to at least one article, I've spent 20 minutes, I have not found anything at all.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Give me a link to at least one article, spent 20 minutes of time, couldn't find anything at all and about.

"Google cointegration - here it works. But in forex it doesn't." (с)

P.S. The quote badge is because all this is written on the forum every year - enough correlation pioneers.....

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

And stop messing around with correlation for newbies who don't even know what a tester and a forward test are!

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Give me a link to at least one article, spent 20 minutes of time, couldn't find anything at all and about.

Wasted 5 seconds, stop slowing down like that.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

And stop messing around with correlation for newbies who don't even know what a tester and a forward test are!

Out of desperation

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

I know that.