A topic for traders. - page 241

transcendreamer #:

Since you're a long degenerate type, you have no shame, that's true.

In private, by the way, I wished you a happy new year and wished you improvement, and you squealed like a pig, that is as usual. 🤣😂

I think everyone is already wondering, what was the drama there?

So as not to clutter up the thread, wrote him in person.

Here's actually all the friendly correspondence without any cuts.

And now he is talking in public.)))

++++++++++

The more words there are in a sentence, the less sense it makes. Only few people read such epics.
19:07
But you did read it 🙂 - ok, no offence!
20:17
You're an interesting person in your own right. But I can't understand what makes you a leader with such a concept. I can see it with the naked eye.)
I didn't read your opuses that blur the meaning. Only a couple of lines of thought is understandable for most people and me in particular.
I don't want to bring this topic of conversation to the public.
In some cases you look like a sneak.)) Not as an intelligent and judicious person. You are not a leader. You're a mouthpiece for the bad state of the morbid peeple)))
Look at you from the outside.
20:37
Ahahaha, you're getting blown out of proportion again, besides you're not redeeming the post irony at all... But as a consolation I can say that you're not the only one who gets pissed off by the drawer, and there are many others who get burned like that... just for fun, I'm a vampire... 🧛 and by the way, why the hell would I be mean? 😲 why the hell would you have such a distorted view of reality? - i on the contrary bring truth and justice to people 🙂 it's just my view of the world that makes you vomit every time for some reason 😄
20:39
Sleep it off. Thought I was talking adequately)
20:40
Offender, unlike you I don't abuse 🙂 Happy upcoming holidays anyway, take care!
20:40
20:41
Don't make threats. I've seen worse))
20:42
LOL 😲 who's the inadequate one? 😁
20:43
20:44
No, you got me mixed up with you again 🙂 Why did you delete the photo, did you finally feel ashamed?
20:45
Gave you a chance to become a leader)))))))))))
20:46
So it is so... Anyway it's good that you realised that you are hurting people with your pseudoscience and self-piled up.
20:46
(as predicted in general)
20:48
It is only your opinion. People follow me. I have charisma. And you have only bitterness to people like me. )))))))))
20:49
Well we both understand that you are followed by the same illiterate loser slimeballs....and I have no bitterness.... just humor and satire... you're the one with anger towards me according to your posts...
20:50
By the way the fact that you came to me in person to prove something also kind of confirms your morbid resentment...
20:50
I hope you can still realize the fallacy of your path and can change for the better...
20:54
I have no grudges against inadequate people. I concern with understanding to their psychological deviations from normal levels of behaviour in a society.
20:55
Yeah... Was chasing me around the forum screaming... 😁 well who are you kidding?
21:00
Otherwise I wouldn't be interested in having a conversation with you.
Running? That's too much.))
Seen YOU looking for ways to provoke me into a discourse. Empty in general or to provoke. Either way I'm a sore itch for you.))))))))
21:00
Yes, I am slightly eccentric and sometimes write provocatively, maybe that's the style, but essentially you are offended by your own ignorance and limitation by recognising yourself / finding those traits in my posts...
21:01
Except don't get the idea that I'm somehow calling you out on your discourse, that's just ridiculous, because you're way below me in terms of cultural capital, on the contrary it's you who came to me in person and are trying to prove something...
21:03
And considering that you actually admitted that you're a $10 beggar and made a laughing stock of yourself (flies, market crash, capitalists will steal the grail) then no one takes you seriously at all
21:03
So, what do you want from me now?
21:08
Understand. Even on such a smart forum there are few people who understand trading, not to mention the more serious stuff. It seems that you are one of them. Thought you were smarter than the rest. ))))
21:10
Sitting in a puddle, puffing your cheeks as usual, clearly...
21:11
That's all!
Dismissed)))
21:12
Ok, I have nothing against you personally, I'm purely for truth and Logos 🙂 Happy Holidays! - wishing you a new year of getting rid of obscurantist ignorance and learning how to think critically!
Uladzimir Izerski
Uladzimir Izerski
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Well here's the shameful Izversky himself admitting to breaking into my personal account and bellowing 🤣😆😊 unlearned...

By doing so only confirmed his shittiness.

And now the numpty numpty is trying to prove something to me from a new account by draining the previous ones.

Particularly amusing that the nerd doesn't even know the meaning of the word "enviable" - speaking of the quality of education...

In general, the worst will always envy the best... the proletarians will always envy the capitalists... the nerds will always squeal with ill-concealed anger and envy of the intellectual elite...

As predicted - Izersky won't be able to get rid of his own sense of inferiority - and will continue his hysterics and ridiculous ridiculous attempts to prove his supposedly-successfulness...

So far he has only succeeded in ways to drain money in waves 🌊😁.

transcendreamer #:

For your boorish behaviour, I'll poke your nose in it every day.)

You can't prove anything with your tongue, but I'll prove it with mine. Hee-hee.)

Let's see who's worth what.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

For your boorish behaviour, I will rub your nose in it every day).

You can't prove anything with your tongue, but I'll prove it with mine. Hee-hee.)

We'll see who's worth something.)

But it's your boorish behavior, and you've been squealing and clinging to my even neutral posts from the very beginning, Izersky, like a low-grade tramp, uncultured and uneducated, offended, but also stupid.

Stupid - because you're going to spill your guts again for the amusement of everyone here... trading without a system is stupid and addictive...

But I don't care, you can act all you want...

I'm just having fun, poking you with a stick, and feeding off your misery like a wompire. 🧛♂️

You can't get rid of the feeling of beinga loser, aninferiorprofane, an expendable for the market - and you'll forever be chasing me around trying to prove something. 😉

No doubt you'll bashfully delete the signal again, it's only a matter of time. ⏳

I'd have you both removed forever.

Алексей Тарабанов #:
I'd have you both removed forever.

Start with yourself! 😆 You're no use anyway.

I guess I've been chatting to guests and walking the dog for a long time.)

But better late than never).

Anyway, what our cholivar with Drimmer has shown is that it is possible to find some agreement on the issues under discussion, which is good))).

What I would like for the traders branch. Purely my opinion)

I would not like to see a competition between McD and Ma and the Analyst Mentor in statements, but a comparison of the performance of their trading ideas in real life and analysis, and perhaps an analysis of the history, if there is any material. Like in 14, everything was working, and then it stopped, and then some conclusions.

Please do not take my theses seriously.)

I have to go to work tomorrow for some))))

transcendreamer #:

Oh hey, what's your interest? 😉

Of course beggars can also turn out talented, provided they get into a supportive environment.

Now, if you follow the thought carefully, it's clear that poor dysfunctional parents can hardly ensure entry into such an environment, and more likely that their children will also be just as useless, it's noticed that rabble and the poor breed more intensely than noble gentlemen, this can also be seen in birth rates and population densities in dysfunctional countries.

That's really the only question.

Am I correct in your thinking that the beggars are the layer of society that should not exist, but they are more fecund? And the noble ones are less likely to reproduce because they have a decent education, access to good health care and a decent income for their lives?

It turns out that in order to reduce the spread of beggars it is necessary to provide them with a good education, access to medicine and the income necessary for that standard of living. This would not only have a positive impact on the development of society, but also on ecology, because there would be no need to produce lower quality and cheaper goods, which would also push production towards development...

Shoker #:

Am I correct in your thinking that beggars are the layer of society that should not exist, but they are more likely to breed? And the noble breed less because they have a decent education, access to good medicine and a decent income for this life?

It turns out that in order to reduce the rate of proliferation of beggars it is necessary to provide them with a good education, access to medicine and the income necessary for that standard of living. This would not only have a positive impact on the development of society, but also on ecology, because there would be no need to produce lower-quality and cheaper goods, which would push the industry forward...

What we want is a bright good world without a lot of evil uneducated people...

More people does not mean better.