A topic for traders. - page 239

transcendreamer #:

Amazing stupidity.

It is, of course, wrong.

Now would equate drug addicts and criminals with lawyers, surgeons, managers, programmers, etc.

Only someone who mentally ranks themselves among the "worst" strata can say that, given the personality of the author of the post it's even understandable. 😕

Also, increased consumption in itself is not necessarily a good thing.

You were dumb as a baobab and always will be))

Talking with your tongue is no baggage.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

[animal squealing]

Pathetic Izersky promised not to read Drimmer... but he lied even about that! 🤣

What a hot mess for the pathetic, poor vocational schoolboy to realize his insignificance and belonging to the lower classes...

transcendreamer #:

because the talentless beggars from the lower classes will start breeding new talentless beggars at a catastrophic rate, worsening the quality of the population as a whole.

Let me ask you a question, did you have highly educated gifted individuals in all generations of your ancestors?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii #:
Let me ask you, did you have highly educated and gifted individuals in all generations of your ancestors?

Oh hey, what's your interest? 😉

Of course beggars can also turn out talented, provided they get into a supportive environment.

Now, if you follow the thought carefully, it's clear that poor dysfunctional parents can hardly ensure entry into such an environment, and more likely that their children will also be just as useless, it's noticed that rabble and the poor breed more intensely than noble gentlemen, this can also be seen in birth rates and population densities in dysfunctional countries.

That is really the only question.

transcendreamer #:

Oh hey, what's your interest? 😉

Of course beggars can also turn out talented, provided they get into a supportive environment.

Now, if you follow the thought carefully, it is clear that poor disadvantaged parents, can hardly ensure entry into such an environment, and more likely that their children will also be just as useless, it is noticed that the rabble and the poor breed more intensively than noble gentlemen, this is also evident in the birth rate and population density in the disadvantaged countries.

It's really just a question of that.

I am interested in the general outline of knowledge.
Yes, I agree that uneducated parents can hardly give a proper education. But the question is, who decided that it is proper?
And look, you yourself have noticed that .... It turns out that uneducated beggars are more beneficial for the human species than the educated ones. This is of course an obvious numerical statistic. It is hard to argue about quality, as if quality makes quantity worse it is not the right direction (my opinion). I mean that quality should improve the living conditions of the species, but your theory so far says to reduce the number of species by selection based on certain criteria (a little bit like fascism).

transcendreamer #:

Pathetic Izersky promised not to read Drimmer... but he lied even about that! 🤣

That's a lot of heat for a miserable poor vocational schoolboy from realizing his insignificance and belonging to the lower classes of society...

I don't, but you got into my post. I had to reply.

And that you are a boor, everyone can see that.

You filled fifty pages with rude posts and not one about trading.

You can go on. The peeps like it)))

Asked in general terms of knowledge.

Yes, I agree that uneducated parents struggle to give a proper education. But that begs the question, who decided it was proper?

Like you don't need an education? Well then hello factory. 😆

And look, you yourself have noticed that .... Here it turns out that uneducated beggars are more beneficial to the human species than educated ones.

Where is the logic? More people does not mean better, on the contrary, less GDP per capita is obtained, obviously.

The more useless beggars you have, the worse it will be for everybody.

This is of course in the obvious numerical statistics. It is hard to argue about quality, for if quality makes the quantity worse it is not the right direction (just my opinion). I mean that quality should improve the living conditions of the species, but your theory so far says to reduce the number of species by selection based on certain criteria (a little bit like fascism).

Fascism is quite different, it is discrimination on the basis of nationality + a rotten totalitarian cult of the leader.

Discrimination on the basis of economy is, on the contrary, useful and encourages development.

transcendreamer #:

Like you don't need an education? Well hello factory then. 😆

Where's the logic in that? More people doesn't mean better, on the contrary, you get less specific GDP per capita, obviously.

The more you breed useless beggars - the worse off everyone will end up.

Fascism is different, it is discrimination on the basis of nationality + a rotten totalitarian cult of the leader.

Discrimination on the basis of economy is, on the contrary, useful and encourages development.

You haven't heard, and neither have you before.
I did not say without education, I said that in the wrong direction (perhaps) education is necessary for the view.
On fascism you are wrong, what you described is Nazism.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

[resentful groaning]

Everyone can see that you belong to the worst category, Izersky, which is why you advocate equalising the worst and the best in order to sugar-coat or justify yourself.

Clearly the worst strata benefit from a strategy that appeals to leftism and equalisation.

Your resentful self-justification is of no interest to anyone and you will simply die in misery, do you realise that?

As for the topic, you shamefully self-effaced yourself before I even came on here, you haven't said anything on the subject of trading after all. 😁

I don't know why, in 50 pages you've answered nothing on the topic, and then you slipped away on monitoring for the amusement of the public and started trying to fake your way in the form of old pictures from October.

You will be remembered as the most infamous false prophet.

And you promised to self-isolate in private chat, and you lied again! 🤣

You haven't heard it, and neither have you before.
I didn't say no education, I said the wrong direction (maybe) education is needed for the species.
On fascism you are wrong, what you described is Nazism.

There are different views on the relationship between fascism and racism in science. Proponents of one view believe that the idea of biological racism was the prerogative of the Nazi regime, whereas fascism emphasises the nation rather than race. Followers of this theory generally tend to distinguish Nazism as a distinct historical phenomenon without considering it a form of fascism.

Such is the case.

As for "in the wrong direction" - you didn't reveal the thought yourself, so how was I to understand you, I'm not a telepath.

Write down what you mean by "right direction" then, if you are making a criticism.