A topic for traders. - page 215

vladavd #:

In my opinion there is no way, the zigzag is a useless tool - a stupid vertex drawer. There cannot be any theory based on it in principle. We should use band-pass filters, or MACD conditionally, because: 1) we separate the movement more or less, but of a fixed dimension. The zigzag is not limited by anything: neither by price steps nor the number of bars 2) the band filter can introduce divergences without which the market cannot be described as they are present at every step.

Like here, movements from 300 to 3500 pips, 5 and 100 bars long respectively. What kind of repeatability can you expect when looking at movements in such a huge range? They have nothing in common, Zigzag has not marked them out in any way - it simply can't do that. And for comparison, a poor standard MACD, which immediately shows the price fluctuations in a more or less definite range. Immediately there is more consistency and certainty in looking at the price chart.

One can see a complete lack of dedication to waves and yet a denial of them. It's funny).

I have not just a zigzag, but a waveform that sometimes coincides with ZZ, but does not carry the meaning that you see in ZZ.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

You gentlemen, including you, are legitimately shitting on me, because you don't like my ideas and you're stifling your own greed that I'm not putting everything on a platter.

With this attitude of yours towards me I shouldn't do it, but I'm trying.

"primitive numbering of vertices by zigzag" you say).

Then youhave not mastered even suchprimitive numbering of vertices on a zigzag and do not understand the importance of it.

To understand it you need a deep understanding of the process reflected in graphs.

Not "do not like", but you simply have no ideas, no experience, and to paint the vertices on a zigzag and build channels on it - it's not that primitive (although it is too), it just does not work bullshit - "method" that does not make any physical sense. What kind of toad can there be if it's immediately obvious that you don't make any sense at all? Tired of everyone with your empty, useless flubbing - that's what it is.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

One can see a complete lack of dedication to the waves and yet a denial of them. It's funny.)

I have not just a zigzag, but a wave cutter, which sometimes coincides with ZZ, but does not carry the meaning that you see in ZZ.

I do not deny the waves, but only the zigzag as a tool to highlight them, and your meaningless colorings based on it.

Sergey Gridnev #:
Well, go to the Caucasus if your son's been raking in the cash.

Life in the southern mountains is not a good place for Northern Slavs of blond appearance. Little pigment in the skin. I lived in Kyrgyzstan for 22 years and vacationed in the mountainous Lake Issyk-Kul almost every year. I have been overusing my sunburn and, sometimes, my skin got so flaky that I had to sweep it out of bed with a broom. The mountains are notoriously harsh on ultraviolet radiation. Now look at my skin - it's all over the place. I look like a spotted jaguar.) I recently had to have a large basalioma cut out on my temple under general anaesthetic and a skin patch from my abdomen. That's the price you pay for the pleasure of sunbathing.

Somebody hit me up with a link to the starter's "ideas and insights"...

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I don't care about those insults from the drimmer. He's just being mean and creating a rotten atmosphere, and the moderators don't pay attention.

No, Drimer is a delightfully wonderful humanist, Logos ambassador, and paladin of Aletheia, restorer of cosmic balance, 😎

And the scoundrel is just Izersky himself - because he's a liar, slips old fake pictures, misleads people, and is also hysterical. 😁

Actually Izersky is constantly burning with feelings of anger/jealousy towards Dreamer, for I am clearly showing the failure of the false prophet and depriving him of his last joy - bragging on the forum, and every day he mentions me about me, and this is the most convincing confirmation that my vampirism works.

As I've written before, regular swearing will be forgotten immediately, but quality vampirism/gazlating makes the victim constantly remember their shame, their inferiority, and constantly try to replay the situation, which is what you Izersky are doing here, and everyone can see it..

This thread was created to share useful information for traders, and from envious and trollers turned into what it is.

No, it's already been established that you only needed the branch for bragging, and very stupid bragging at that.

I think this branch should be left alone, and for communication for traders open a new one with a clean slate, with strict moderation. A branch for traders is needed.

You have been given a branch with moderation, this very branch, and you have not been able to give anything constructive for 50 pages when Dreamer was not even here. You have not been able to give anything constructive for 100 pages and for 200 pages.

If there is no support, I will open an open group in the chat room to communicate traders.

Here, sit there alone, or better yet, go back to the factory. 😁

Who has any opinions? Suggest normal ideas, not pathetic statements that Izersky is a stingy).

I'll give an authoritative opinion that Izersky is a stingy. 🤣

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Somebody hit me up with a link to the starter's "ideas, achievements"...

There are none, no ideas, just bluster of the lowest kind.

khorosh #:

Life in the southern mountains is not a good place for Northern Slavs of blond appearance. Little pigment in the skin. I lived in Kyrgyzstan for 22 years and vacationed in the mountainous Lake Issyk-Kul almost every year. I have been overusing my sunburn and, sometimes, my skin got so flaky that I had to sweep it out of bed with a broom. The mountains are notoriously harsh on ultraviolet radiation. Now look at my skin - it's all over the place. I look like a spotted jaguar.) I recently had to have a large basalioma cut out on my temple under general anaesthetic and a skin patch from my abdomen. That's the price you pay for sunbathing.

Now, if you were a millionaire, couldn't you improve the quality of your life? Or is money still evil?

vladavd #:

I am not denying the waves, but only the zigzag as a tool to highlight them, and your meaningless colorings based on it.

If you don't like my "colouring" show me what you can do in predicting price behaviour in the markets.

Do you have something to show or have you just come to express your dissatisfaction to others?

I'd love to see it. But you don't have them, and neither do trolls like Drimmer. ))

I won't see them. As there are dummies sitting here with puffed up cheeks just for trolling.

Where is Nazarchuk?

What's that cultivator ploughing on the page)))