How long did it take you to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader? - page 9

khorosh:

So you've never played on this site? You shouldn't have, it's good to stretch your brain from time to time.

Your brain's already boiling. It's time to stretch your back. We're sitting in front of our monitors.

khorosh:

So you've never played on this site? You shouldn't have, it's good to stretch your brain from time to time.

I recently took out the FIDE Master... He just underestimated me, though...

Serqey Nikitin:
I recently took out the FIDE Master... Really, he just underestimated me...

What is your rating?

Uladzimir Izerski:

My mind is already boiling. It's about time we got our backs straight. We sit upright in front of our monitors.

My back is always straight, I'm hardly ever in a sitting position. I either sit upright or horizontally. If I sit too long, my lower back hurts. By the way, Einstein worked from behind a desk.

khorosh:

Shall we play a game of chess? I promise not to cheat. There's a time limit of 30 minutes each. On lichess, I'm Toddler_2.

Alexander_K2:

Shall we play a game of chess? I promise not to cheat. There's a time limit of 30 minutes each. In lichess, I'm Toddler_2.

(chuckles): Okay.

khorosh:

OK.

When? Will you find me?

Alexander_K2:

Shall we play a game of chess? I promise not to cheat. There's a time limit of 30 minutes each. In lichess, I'm Toddler_2.

I can't dope beer today.)

khorosh:

Okay.

Thank you. You play hard to get.

khorosh:

OK.

This is a nightmare... I won't play with you anymore...