How long did it take you to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader? - page 5

khorosh:

The process is there, but there is no guarantee that many of us are not reinventing the wheel. I feel particularly sorry for those who are not proficient in the programming language. Checking and testing their ideas takes up a lot of their time, . ...and money, if a freelancing expert is ordered to test it, and life is so short.

Don't feel sorry for anyone) Knowing the language binds you to Forex for a long time, if not forever. It doesn't cost that much tocommission an expert. And there is no need to reinvent the wheel, everything has already been invented, you just need to find a good strategy and improve it a little.

OLEKSANDR ZAKHARCHUK:

It certainly speaks of stability! But there is also the other side of the coin: success. If you spend 24 hours a day trading, is 10% success? The time to trade should be minimized!

I'm talking about automated trading. Advisors need to be monitored, but it's perfectly normal to have a main job that allows you to look into the computer occasionally during the day and intervene if necessary.

khorosh:

It is not a question of whether you need it. Only inventions that have been accepted and registered by the state can be considered inventions. And since that's not the case, there's no reason to consider what you've invented an invention. And indeed, where is the guarantee that no one else has done it before you? Maybe you invented the bicycle, but you haven't checked its priority.

Does a person exist before their birth is registered and a birth certificate issued?

Does a house exist before it is accepted by the commission?

OLEKSANDR ZAKHARCHUK:

Don't feel sorry for anyone) Knowing the language binds you to forex for a long time, if not forever. It doesn't cost that much tohire an expert. And there is no need to reinvent the wheel, everything has already been invented, you just need to find a good strategy and improve it a bit.

Time spares no one, I agree.

I used to search everything manually without programming knowledge, even now I know only the basics (Pascal, C, MQL4). Eventually I want to learn coding just for fun and necessity (I'm not a programmer and not even a techie). The first years after the loss I put the following question - if you don't know how and why price moves even a part of a time loop (no matter if it is a candlestick, or a wave, or a pattern), if you don't understand the logic of an indicator from a standard set, a strip of prints, a glass, a bunch of scales - then you are not a professional, just keep studying .... and go further. It comes purely intuitive, when you start going deep into different theories outside the market, breaking system and program frames, improvising... then you realize that you start doing incredible tricks, as if you've been doing it your whole life (juggling as you like). I think a lot of people have it that way.

webgopnik:
How long did it take for a beginner to become a consistently profitable trader?

The signal has been in place for a week and a half from 12 to 21 May and its stability has been evident for a long time. 64% of orders were placed by the robot, the trader only interfered with it.

93% of deals were profitable. Is this enough for stability?

Konstantin Erin:

The signal has been in place for a week and a half from 12 to 21 May and its stability has been evident for a long time. 64% of orders were placed by the robot, the trader only interfered with it.

93% of trades were profitable. Is that enough for stability?

And why week and a half? Have you been on the forex market for a week and a half? Where are the past signals?

spiderman8811:

Time spares no one, I agree.

I used to search everything manually without programming knowledge and even now I know only the basics (Pascal, C, MQL4). Eventually I want to learn coding purely for fun and necessity (I am not a programmer and not even a techie). In the first years after the loss I put the following question - if you don't know how and why price moves even a part of a time loop (no matter if it is a candlestick, or a wave, or a pattern), if you don't understand the logic of indicator from a standard set, a strip of prints, a glass, a bunch of scales - then you are not a professional, just keep studying and.... It comes purely intuitive, when you start going deep into different theories outside the market, breaking system and program frames, improvising... then you realize that you start doing incredible tricks, as if you've been doing it your whole life(juggling as you like). I think a lot of people have it that way.

Have you tried using juggling simulator to develop intuition in forex? It shortens the learning curve

Konstantin Erin:

Have you tried using a juggling simulator to develop intuition in forex? It shortens the learning curve.

Tester no, it was difficult for me, and it kept hanging up. Had IQ Option instead and then switched to Excel after that.

webgopnik:

Why a week and a half? Have you been in forex for a week and a half? Where are the past signals?

Same place as yours, I guess.

spiderman8811:

Tester no, it was difficult for me, and it kept hanging up. There was an IQ Option instead, and after that I switched to Excel.

Have a look at my profile. There's a description of the intuition trainer there. Many people write that it helps