How long did it take you to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader? - page 2

Alexander Bereznyak:

bullshit...

Please be polite. Your tone tends to be profane. Proper use of time + a well-thought-out programme

Serqey Nikitin:

A stable profit is a long series of positive trades.

I once read in an overseas book that 25 profitable deals in a row was a record.

But now there are EAs, testers, computer optimisation..., and this figure already looks ridiculous...

Suppose we have: profitable trades yielding 1000 profit, while losing trades -400, the net profit is 600. And this is repeated with some variations from month to month. How stable or unstable do you think it is?

khorosh:

If, for example, we have: profitable trades yielding 1000, and losing trades yielding 400, the net profit is 600. And this, with some variations, is repeated from month to month. Is this stable or unstable in your opinion?

You can specify or complement the definition of stability at any stage...

It would be a matter of will...

Now there is just a denial of the very term STABILITY in trading...

Serqey Nikitin:

It is possible to refine or add to the definition of stability at any stage...

It would be a matter of will...

Now there is simply a denial of the very term STABILITY in trading...

You cannot deny or agree until a definition is given. It is a pointless argument.

webgopnik:

Making at least 2000 pips every week on currencies or gold is an example of stability.

And if it's 1900 that's not stable? ) So it may turn out that everyone has a different definition of stability and many will disagree with you.

khorosh:

You can neither deny nor agree until a definition is given. This is a pointless argument.

So far you haven't offered a single option, but you are only dirtying the brains of your colleagues...with your nagging....

Serqey Nikitin:
So far you haven't offered a single option and are only dirtying the brains of your colleagues...with your nagging....

Please don't show your old bad habit of turning to personalities at the drop of a hat. Please devote your energy to defining the term "stability". According to you, everyone should immediately agree with the definition you propose, and those who do not agree - a horse on the head).

I can only name one feature of stable profitable trading, and I think many will agree with it. Suppose the trader has been living at the expense of trading profits for 5 years and lives at least at the level of the average citizen of Europe. But that's not a definition either, just an indication.

Have you thought about the factory yet?

I recommend going to the factory 😀

I thought there was an assertion... there are only questions...

transcendreamer:

Have you thought about the factory yet?

I recommend going to the factory 😀

Are you the owner? Do you have a shortage of workers there?)