How long did it take you to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader? - page 4

Vladimir Baskakov:
How many more pointless topics will you create, that's the question
Smoker's Contentmaker

spiderman8811:
Non-standard TCs

Have you got a copyright?

Vladimir Baskakov:
How many more pointless topics are you going to create, that's the question

How much longer are you going to be delusional?

khorosh:

Have you got a copyright?

No, do I need one?

I don't disclose these TCs

khorosh:

Have you got a certificate of authorship?

It would be much more interesting to read the standard TC gosts and sniffers)

spiderman8811:

No, do I need it?

I don't disclose these TCs.

It's not about whether you need it. Only those accepted and registered by the state can be considered inventions. And since that's not the case, there's no reason to consider what you've invented an invention. And indeed, where is the guarantee that no one else has done it before you? Maybe you invented the bicycle, but there was no priority check.

webgopnik:
How long did it take you to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader?
Eight years to more or less understand what is going on.

10 years

khorosh:

It is not a question of whether you need it. Only inventions that have been accepted and registered by the state can be considered inventions. And since that's not the case, there's no reason to consider what you've invented an invention. And indeed, where is the guarantee that no one else has done it before you? Maybe you invented the bicycle, but there was no priority check.

Invention in trading is a separate issue and a very interesting one... The standard approach, as in engineering, does not work here... But the process itself - invention - is undoubtedly there.

Serqey Nikitin:
Invention in trading is a separate issue and very interesting ... The standard approach, as in engineering, does not work here ... But the process itself - the invention - is undoubtedly there.

The process is there, but there is no guarantee that many of us are not reinventing the wheel. I feel particularly sorry for those who are not proficient in the programming language. Checking and testing their ideas takes up a lot of their time, . and money if a freelance expert is commissioned to test it, and life is so short.