How long did it take you to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader? - page 10

khorosh:

Okay.

You're in the power of kms for sure. Congratulations!!!

Alexander_K2:

This is a nightmare... I won't play with you anymore...

Looked at the computer analysis of the last game. I got 0 mistakes and 0 yawns. That's only possible with weak players and doesn't happen often. Practice.)

khorosh:

Looked at the computer analysis of the last game. I got 0 mistakes and 0 yawns. This is only possible with weak players and doesn't happen often. Practice.)

Good. I didn't know you were serious about this. I got carried away...

Alexander_K2:

You are in the power of kms for sure playing. Congratulations!!!

No, not above 1st. In our town the head of the chess club is a strong kmc. I have to meet him occasionally at tournaments. Haven't won once so far, at best a draw.

khorosh:

No, not above 1st. In our town, the head of the chess club is a strong kms player. I have to meet him occasionally at tournaments. So far he hasn't won a single game, a draw at best.

And his daughter is already an international master among women, his father is a trainer. The daughter has just finished school. Both are essentially professionals, they make their living out of chess.

khorosh:

No, well, cool. I'll keep practicing. But, there's a prize for such brilliant victories. If by the end of the year I will not lose, and will be a steady plus - I'll throw you the Grail algorithm.

Alexander_K2:

If by the end of the year I'm not broke, and I'm a definite plus, I'll drop you the Grail algorithm.

It turns out that chess is a great thing!

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Chess is great!

Go is cooler.

I like Go too.

Alexander, Andrei and I have a question, would you also give us your wonderful Grail, for a beautiful game of Go?

Backgammon we can also...

khorosh:

Yes, they also say he has a photographic memory.

A matter of chance, if he had known he was playing with a first-rate player and played at full strength, he would have won the first game too).

You have to play go, chess for dummies