From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 140

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Any super-turn top is the top of an ordinary zigzag) The reverse is obviously not true. It is quite amusing to read claims that "we have such instruments" which accurately predict reversals)

You know there's a genius way - just don't read. If you have a point to make, there are many such hunters here.

Доктор:

The most difficult symptom to cure.

If H > 0.5, the existing trend is more likely to last (persistence). Trending systems will earn.

If H < 0.5, the existing trend is more likely to reverse (antipersistence). The counter-trend systems will make money.

If H = 0.5. Random Walking. Only Oleg's automaton earns.

Are you suggesting that by thinning out the ticks the persistent series (or SB) at minutes and above can become antipersistent? Not even a goldfish can do that.

Eh, doctor... you believe in Hearst like in God... and this is just another kind of sectarianism, of which there is no number.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Any super-turn top is the top of an ordinary zigzag) The reverse is obviously not true. It's quite amusing to read claims that "we have such instruments" which accurately predict reversals)

The price zigzag does not know how to divide, and without them the market cannot be correctly described.

vladavd:

The price zigzag does not know how to divert, and the market cannot be described correctly without it.

It is possible to construct some analogue of the zigzag oscillator by price. However, I am not ready to assert that it will be better than others.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

From theory to practice. Part 2

J.B, 2021.05.05 17:03

Alpha is looking mainly in the "alternative" data, what was in the price stories has long been squeezed dry, thousands of other offices, with gigantic capital and savvy professionals

Myth.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

J.B, 2021.05.06 14:14

If you want to trade with lots of different types of forex online, you should follow these recommendations. And adult Forex is an institutional theme, not for the man in the street.

It does not correspond to reality.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

J.B, 2021.05.06 14:43

You don't start with satellites, but with a calendar of economic events, start writing it first, then think about how to translate it into a digestible form for MO algorithms and see what you can get out of it.

A reasonable database for MO is available. The topic of news is difficult to synchronize event and price stream. I haven't seen such a DB in free access. If you count on the long term, the link is quite tolerable.

Calendar
Calendar
  • www.mql5.com
Календарь - фундаментальный анализ на истории и в реал-тайме.

fxsaber:

Myth.

I agree. Funds with "capital and expertise" just don't know how to look for patterns.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
You know there is a brilliant way - just do not read. If you need to speak out, there are a lot of hunters like that here.

Right conclusion Comrade Chege.

Reading and absorbing is not for everyone. Just so they don't think)). They used to write on fences and then on walls, but now the scope has expanded to the global network.

You have to believe everything that is written on the global network, on the wall, on the Fence?

You people, think with your head.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Right conclusion Comrade Chege.

Reading and absorbing is not for everyone. Just so they don't think)). They used to write on fences and then on walls, but now the scope has expanded to the global network.

You have to believe everything that is written on the global network, on the wall, on the Fence?

Guy, people, think a little with your head.

I will make an indicator for the sake of interest and I will download it tomorrow so that you could study its properties.

I will use it on MT4.

I think many people will like it.

And for some reason I feel closer to the comparison with Temujin than with Chegevara.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
For some reason I feel closer to the comparison with Temujin than with Chegevara.
I used to have a page called Chegevara. That's where it came from and somehow it stuck. We left it that way.)