From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 130

Alexander_K2:

Today's epilogue.

1. Thinning the teak row preserves its properties

2. The Hurst coefficient for market series is directly proportional to tick flow.

These properties are unknown to most sufferers, including Papuans and Doc.

Amen.

I'll add

whoever can at least take a sip from this cup, I'll believe it.

J.B:

What do you mean by "do"? In what time frame with what capital?

No, you confuse, on liquid tops (banana, finik, coinbase...) by international transfer you can enter/exit with very small losses, and crypto is almost for free (though now the commissions themselves on blockchain got off the rolls, but it's temporary), the commissions on exchanges all time fall by 0.05% on average, spreads are thin. One problem is that at some unexpected moment there may suddenly happen a "hacker attack" and exit scam in the end... So on the stock exchange itself you can't hold tangible capital unfortunately.

You must confuse the commissions for transactions on the exchange, with withdrawal and conversion fees. The truth also depends on the coin.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
You must be confusing exchange commissions with withdrawal and conversion commissions. The truth there also depends on the coin.

The golden rule of the 90s: Buy with one firm, hold with another. Before selling, transfer to a third.Nothing has changed.

Alexander_K2:

:)))))) Bravo once again! I respect worthy opponents. No words... I don't know - that's my answer. Just for the soul. If that's your answer, I don't know. Soul mate... I'm crying again, for some reason...

because it's the right thing to do.

Nine women won't have a baby in a month anyway.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'll add

Whoever can at least take a sip from this cup, I'll believe it.

What's this picture all about? Nobody's figured it out, have they?)

Alexander_K2:

Today's epilogue.

1. Thinning the teak row preserves its properties

2. The Hurst coefficient for market series is directly proportional to tick flow.

These properties are unknown to most sufferers, including Papuans and Doc.

Amen.

This is not the epilogue of today. It is an anecdote of today.

A profound misunderstanding of what Hearst is all about.

Here's on the Aussie, where your TC is in chocolate, H < 0.5.

And on the yen,where your TS is really losing money,H > 0.5.

Shame on you, Alexander.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
You must be confusing exchange transaction fees with withdrawal and conversion fees. The truth there also depends on the coin.

The conversion fee on most exchanges is the same as for margin trading, that's what they are exchanges, while the commission for input/output can really be 10-20% ... if you're dealing in a couple hundred quid ))

Andrei Trukhanovich:

The conversion fee on most exchanges is the same as for margin trading, that's what they are exchanges, while the commission for input/output can really be 10-20% ... if you're dealing with a couple hundred quid))

Andrey, do you know who Hearst is and why he is so revered for excluding part of the quote data?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'll add

Whoever can at least take a sip from this cup, I'll believe it.

Burn, Renate! ))))

spiderman8811:
Burn, Renate! ))))

Leave me alone, toothless one. Your caresses are disgusting.