From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 70

Доктор:

You are partly right. And TC himself is doing his own 'good' part. As for private discussions, they are not viable either. Such an attempt was made once. A group of comrades from the spider created their own closed site for quants. But it died rather quickly.

Perhaps the problem is the lack of structuring of the communication process. In my view, a structure like a set of several inexpensive group training courses is needed.

secret:

Are you the Doctor there by any chance?)

I wouldn't say it's dead) it's just that everything has already been discussed) who wanted to continue communicating in private.

I mean quantquant.com (if memory serves me correctly).

Why does comrade Evgeniy Chumakov write insults and then wipe them away?) Perhaps he has run out of civilised arguments)

Доктор:

I mean quantquant.com (if memory serves me correctly).

I see your point) you can't go wrong here, there aren't many quants from the spider) The address is different now.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
Private chats can also be created here.

More optimally, a regular thread, but with the right to moderate the TC in its own thread.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Perhaps the problem is the lack of structuring of the communication process. In my opinion, a structure like a set of inexpensive group training courses is needed.

Alexei, please don't piss me off either. Are the courses from you? All you have to do is talk to a potato hero. You need to see the Truth. Can you tell the difference? That's it. Amen.

secret:
Why does comrade Evgeniy Chumakov write insults and then wipe them away?) Perhaps he has run out of civilised arguments)

Why are you always smiling like a fool? Have you been told that you are fed up?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Why do you keep smiling like a fool? You've been told you're boring, don't you get it?
So beat my face in! )

secret:
So beat my face in! )

You don't have one! Calm down already - potato bug.

secret:
So beat my face! )

Your face is already cracked from the potatoes.