Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 23

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The capitalists have brought factories to the point where they are closing down. Some have migrated to the forum to collect cents on deposits;=)

I'm sorry, Mr. Izersky... You should have studied better - then you wouldn't have to scratch your cents and whine about capitalism now...

Capitalist entrepreneurs, on the contrary, bring good and progress to the world, unlike such useless ignoramuses...

transcendreamer #:

I'm sorry, Mr Izerski... you should have studied better - then you wouldn't be scratching your cents and whining about capitalism now...

Capitalist entrepreneurs, on the contrary, bring good and progress to the world, unlike such useless ignoramuses...

Capitalist entrepreneurs from beneath Odesse are awesome. I can see how they are good at changing the tide, but they are the only ones who are not good at trading profitably. But they want to))) But they don't. You can even find out why from Gopnik's thread)).

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Capitalist entrepreneurs from underneath Odesa are cool. I can see how they know how to move the needle cleverly, but they are the only ones who are not able to trade profitably. But they want to)))). But they don't. You can even find out why from Gopnik's thread)).

You know you can't trade profitably, stop whining...

After you have shamefully sat in a puddle here in front of the entire audience, everything became completely clear to everyone, the level of profane philistine thinking.

A disgraced fool who tries to teach and brag to everyone... Probably not even aware of his shame, the laughing stock of the forum...

In any case, no one is interested in the opinion of an illiterate vocational school loser.

transcendreamer #:

Everyone has already understood that you are not destined to trade profitably, stop whining...

After you shamefully sat in a puddle here in front of the whole public, it all became clear to everyone, the level of profane philistine thinking.

A disgraced fool who tries to teach and brag to everyone... Probably not even aware of his shame, the laughing stock of the forum...

In any case, no one is interested in the opinion of an illiterate PTU loser.

You see, Dreamer, it pisses you off that you can't profit from the market. It only pisses off someone who doesn't know how to trade.

And to show your superiority in trading, not in tongue twistering, you just need to open a signal for 50 quid and show what you can do. But you'll never do it, because you're a pussy.) But unlike you, I respect Yusuf. A decent and brave man.

They made me open an account even though I don't need one at all. Let them tie a leash on him now. I give 15 minutes a month to show 2-3%. It's not even clear to you that 15 minutes a month. Hee hee.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

You see, Dreamer, it pisses you off that you can't profit from the market. It only pisses off someone who doesn't know how to trade.

And to show your superiority in trading, not linguistics, you just need to open a $50 signal and show what you can do. But you'll never do it, because you're a pussy.) But unlike you, I respect Yusuf. A decent and brave man.

They made me open an account even though I don't need one at all. Let them tie a leash on him now. I give 15 minutes a month to show 2-3%. It's not even clear to you that 15 minutes a month. Hee hee.

It's your morbid projections from envy of better representatives again.... 😁

Firstly, everyone has already seen that you are a proficient trader, both in practice and theory, pathetic pips on micro cents and $5 in a few months, shameful gaps bloopers, and forum posts have forever captured your shame, everyone is pointing sticks and laughing at you.

Secondly, Drimer just profits from the market, including hamsters like you. 🤣

Thirdly, it's only you who's getting pissed off here, because everyone can see you chasing me around the forum and picking on me for any reason, out of fierce jealousy and personal animosity, you pathetic embittered toxic creature.

Fourthly, I am not in the habit of proving anything to boorish hairy goons, low stratum representatives, losers like you, while you are a loser and braggart, and everyone can see that, no one has any doubt that you are poor and hopeless.

Fifth, as I've written before, you will forever burn with shame and humiliation here, because Drimmer has taken away the last thing from you: the opportunity to brag and act like a forum guru... you'll still be chasing me around, yapping like a mooch at an elephant...

Gentlemen, does anyone have anything on the topic of the thread that isn't flubber?

Renat Akhtyamov #:

Gentlemen, does anyone have anything on the topic of the thread that isn't flubber?

There you have it, brightly coloured, highlighting the cornerstone of the whole forum :-)

secret #:
Equity clearly shows who is at what level)

On the level 13 Jun 2019

A thread with grail, martin and a call for cooperation in its title cannot be constructive from the outset.

I don't see anything wrong with flubbing in a flubbed thread.

And that most threads are like this - well, most of the brightest heads have been forced out of the forum, the rest are Rena, Isersky, Yusuf, Gopnik

Andrei Trukhanovich grail, martin and a call for cooperation in its title cannot be constructive from the outset.

I don't see anything wrong with flubbing in a flubbed thread.

And that most threads are like this - well, most of the brightest heads have been forced out of the forum, leaving rena, izersky, yusuf, gopnik

Maybe the TC has not formulated an idea, you have to wait, it is the custom here