Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 21

secret #:
They have such an interest rate there that it's easier to put it in the bank)

Well, firstly, the interest rate at the bank is lower. Secondly, leverage of 1:20 and above is only in fairy tales....

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Well, firstly, the interest rate at the bank is lower. Secondly, leverage of 1:20 and above only happens in fairy tales....

A deposit in any shiat currency, plus a hedge of exchange rate risk with futures (if any).
Or lenders.

You can trade shares, you don't need leverage there.

secret #:
See, you had to search. And algotraders do not need to search, they have known it for a long time).

I was looking for you, not for myself) I thought you were accusing scientists because you don't know how to search the internet)

secret #:
Deposit in any shiat currency, plus hedge exchange rate risk with futures (if any).
Or lugs.

You can trade shares, you don't need leverage there.

Well, hedge fund employees don't know it's that simple! They don't read this forum - savages, what....

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Well, hedge fund employees don't know it's that simple! They don't read this forum - savages, what....

10% a year is easy, yeah.

secret #:
I'd say it's the other way around) in the field of algotrading, scientists are forever behind the practitioners)

Scientists (like traders) come in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes scientists are quite successful traders. A famous example is Simons of the Renaissance Foundation.

Historically, the first example of successful speculation is associated with the philosopher Thales)

pribludilsa #:
What's the strategy?
I think he's an arbitrageur.

A fast movement is almost the same as a gap, the main thing about this pattern is the willingness of participants to accept prices different from the equilibrium prices. So nothing forbids the use of the author's code in your culinary masterpieces in your kitchens. But the other thing is that the mat models described by the participants have contradictions to simple common sense or it is not clear how common sense is incorporated into these models.

secret #:

Still, please clarify, will you write and publish a proper, sensible article about gaps in the "Articles" section of this forum? Or would you rather look like a blabbermouth like your shaggy-haired compatriot?

PS. Nothing against your criticism of me or anyone else. Just suggesting that you supplement it with constructive criticism. Criticism without further constructive criticism is blabbermouthery.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Still, please clarify, will you write and publish a proper, sensible article about gaps in the "Articles" section of this forum? Or would you prefer to look like a blabbermouth like your shaggy-haired compatriot?

+++

the result will be a bit predictable 😁