Charles Dow's theory - page 72

Evgeniy Chumakov:

No. If the indicator redraws depending on the sample, then it is impossible to say unambiguously.

There is a way out - we will take only necessary 4 just finished bars of history, as in the case of OHLC

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The past cannot be changed, the future depends on the present.

Thank you, I agree. And the future isn't known either. Isn't it?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

And the present is the sample size... hence we need to get the n - sample size right, for a better prediction of the future.

Absolutely agree, even tougher - we will only take 4 fresh bars

Fast235:

Everyone already knows there's an N.P.B.

You open a buy order, you close with a loss, you look at the PNB and it says Sell had to be.... OK now... I open a sell order, I'm in the red again,

and the NSP says Buy Was

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Thank you, I agree. And the future isn't known either. Isn't it?

Again, it is known if you choose the present correctly, as Eugene says.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Opened a buy order, closed with a minus, look at the PNB and it says Sell had to be.... OK now...open a sell order, again in minus,

and the NSP says Buy Was

Correct, let's look at the 4 nearest bars. Which instrument needs an urgent forecast?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Again, it is known if you choose the present correctly, as Eugene says.

Is the future known unambiguously precisely or as a certain probability (it may or may not happen)?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Opened a buy order, closed with a minus, look at the PNB and it says Sell had to be.... OK now...open a sell order, again in minus,

and the NSP says BUY WAS

the future definitely depends on the past and present but there is a link at the end which is beyond humanity's reach, Yusuf has 3 total sentences and between the second and third number of Pi are more fractions, a stupid idea this PNB

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Again, known if you choose the present correctly, as Eugene says.

The problem may be that the 'right' will be ex post facto, and not known in advance.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Is the future known with certainty or as a certain probability (it may or may not happen)?

Probability is a pseudoscience