Charles Dow's theory - page 76

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Don't try, Yusuf doesn't answer critical questions, not once, not in any topic (and they have piled up over the years...).

In an extreme case, there will be an opus "you are fools who do not understand the power and strength of NBB (or other theories)" but in a more pathological manner.

No matter how hard you try, this Faerist needs to be brought out into the light,

he wanted to be remembered and remembered)

That's what it will say if he stays.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Don't try, Yusuf doesn't answer critical questions, not once, not in any topic (and they have piled up over the years...).

In an extreme case there will be an opus "you are fools, you do not understand the power and strength of NPB (or other theories)" only more pathetically

Slander without basis cite facts! I thought there would be an attack from the outside, my own are not shy about slandering the situation. The tactlessness of individual forum participants is astounding.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I don't create files, I just get them from exel, but I can do it if I have to.

I wasn't talking to you! - It's the man above in the post who wrote that he can't insert pictures.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Slander with no basis, give me the facts!

it would be that he has clamped down on his scientific conclusions, but after all he has nothing, and this is just theatre.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You can't under any circumstances, no offence intended. There's no way but PNB.

I can't insert pictures because of my temporary status, but I wish I could.

But I am going to use the PNB technology to make the Forex market move at future prices, I want to note that the PNB is not your brainchild, you just use ready-made formulas, like me, but there will be a lot of questions and misunderstandings that may even break your head. After all, you have never confirmed in practice, just on the chart of the Euro you need to predict the future price a day ahead, can you do it? If you do not know how to do it, you may ask a lot of questions, but we will solve them together.

Fast235:

would be that he clutched his scientific conclusions, but after all, he has nothing, and it's just theatre.

Give up your ticket and don't go into the theatre. If you don't understand the language of formulas, what are you doing here? You admitted it yourself - 3rd grade knowledge, communicate with your own kind. Don't get in the way. Too bad there is no filter for entry to the branch. The TC should be able to weed out the obvious provocateurs.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Give up your ticket and don't come into the theatre

it's all clear) the game is over

For me there is no shame in admitting that I got 3 in school. Later I did well in English, P.E., but there are several specialties in which I am one of the best, not on the whole map of course.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Slander without basis, give me the facts! I thought the attack would come from the outside, their own are not shy about slandering without knowledge of the situation. The tactlessness of some forum participants is astounding.

No offence, but you can prove that the NSP works in a practical way.

1. open a demo account and monitor the signal.

2. Specify the time to double the deposit in the account, using the EOI

3. Perform a few more similar tests to eliminate randomness.

Then you have to confirm the success of this experiment or confirm that the UFA is not suitable for price analysis.

And publishing pictures and talking about theory can take a long time.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I can't insert pictures because of my temporary status, but I wish I could.

But I am going to use the PNB technology to make the Forex market move at future prices, I want to point out that the PNB is not your brainchild, you just use ready-made formulas, just like me, but there will be so many questions and misunderstandings ahead that it may even break your head. After all, you have never confirmed in practice, just on the chart of the Euro you need to predict the future price a day ahead, can you do it? Do a screenshot of the EUR in any TF, there choose any price series and make a prediction, then clearly draw the editor where the price will go, even if the forecast is wrong do not worry, there will be a lot of questions, but we will solve them together.

If you attach a picture, it will also open - it will not be downloaded to your PC.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

try to click here - it will open a picture

Files:
q8htrf.PNG  15 kb

Evgeniy Chumakov:

No offence, but there is a practical way to prove that PNB works.

1. open a demo account and monitor the signal

2. Specify the time to double the deposit on the account using ZNB

3. Perform a few more similar tests to eliminate randomness.

Then you have to confirm the success or confirm that the UFA is not suitable for price analysis.

And we can publish pictures and talk about theory for a long time.

The real account works, you can't post from the message send to the ban. The demo account is also set up on MT4. I take the information from there, from the real terminal. I do not have to prove anything. I am not obliged to prove anything.