Clarification from the Administration - page 7

Here's my username Shah070707

Shah070707 #:
Здравствуйте почему подписка не разрешено?

Shah070707#:
Here is my username Shah070707

What do you want to sign up for? Maybe I want to too!!!

Прошу разъяснений от Администрации
Прошу разъяснений от Администрации
  • www.mql5.com
Я не сижу на форуме, не сторонник выносить сюда какие-либо вопросы и уж тем более острые...

Vladimir Karputov #:

Just use your real static IP instead of anonymizers.

Ban until 2031.09.20 For 9+ years!!! And what point of the RULES did I break?

a007 #:

Ban until 2031.09.20 For 9+ years!!! And what point of the RULES have I broken?

If your MQL5.account was banned you would not be able to post anything on the forum. Use real static IP and you won't have any problems. As long as you sit on public IP you will constantly have such collisions.

Vladimir Karputov #:

If your MQL5.account was banned you would not be able to post anything on the forum. Use a real permanent static IP and you won't have any problems. As long as you sit on public IP you will constantly have such collisions.

Now many ISPs switch their users from white IP to NAT. You will have to pay extra for a white IP. And for mobile phones, AFAIK, NAT is the rule rather than the exception.

JRandomTrader #:

Many ISPs now switch their users from white IP to NAT. There is a separate fee for a white IP. And for mobile phones, AFAIK, NAT is the rule rather than the exception.

Exactly! And I get banned for 9 years. And will this site be around in nine years? And will I have the desire to visit this site! After all, I will be 100 years old. It's good to know computer science!!!

a007 #:

Exactly! And I get banned for nine years. Will this site be around in nine years? And will I have the desire to visit this site! After all, I will be 100 years old. It's a good thing my computer science skills help me out.

You personally do not and have not had any bans.

But you actively use IP addresses from public services VPN or VPS, from which other people got bans. So when you use such an address, you are shown a blocking notification.

Hello, why can't I pay for my robot with a card? The MIR card doesn't work, the VISA card doesn't work either? What is my problem? Thank you.

Юрий Казаков #:
Hello, why can't I pay for my robot with a card? The MIR card doesn't work, the VISA card doesn't work either? What is my problem? Thank you.

Read the thread, there are answers (although there is enough general news about what is going on in the world in theory):

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/390221

Как теперь выводить деньги?
Как теперь выводить деньги?
  • www.mql5.com
По прогнозам Альфа-банка через три дня карты Visa и Mastercard перестанут работать за рубежом. На одну из своих карт я уже не смог вывести деньги...

Within a couple of days we will be accepting Mir cards. Webmoney acceptance is already up and running.