Clarification from the Administration - page 3

After all, it's simple:

• You take an order in the Freelance section and execute it within the framework of the Freelance section and its rules.
    - If you have already placed an order in the Freelance section, you have gone to execute it directly or violated the rules of the section - it's a violation of the rules.
  • If an order is placed outside the Freelance category, it is executed in accordance with the terms specified by the client.
    - When executing such an order, you do not violate any rules, as you have not signed any agreement within the Freelance section.

The topic has been discussed many times.

The current version of freelancing is quite balanced and has really improved the quality of work for customers, performers and arbitrators. Before, there was horror and total neglect of duty on both sides. Arbitration is fed up with it.

We periodically disconnect people who violate the rules from the freelance service.

We need to behave rationally and take into account the interests of the three parties. Then all questions will fall away and everything will be clear.

Renat Fatkhullin:
The topic has been discussed many times.

The current version of freelancing is quite balanced and has really improved the quality of work for customers, performers and arbitrators. Before, there was horror and total neglect of their duties on both sides. Arbitration is fed up with it.

We periodically disconnect people who violate the rules from the freelance service.

We have to behave rationally and take into account the interests of the three parties. Then all questions will disappear and everything will become clear.

Renat, but you still haven't answered my question directly:

" Is it possible after the first order through the site to exchange contact information with the client to work directly with him (not on a freelance service) and still be quiet that you will not get banned. "

Please answer yes or no.

Mikhail Pityugov:

Renat, but you still haven't answered my question directly:

" Can I exchange contact details with the client after the first order through the website and work with him directly (rather than on a freelance service) and still be safe from being banned? "

please answer yes or no.

Answered

Renat Fatkhullin:

Answered

Sorry, but yes or no you did not answer.

Even this thread shows that some programmers start working with customers directly after the first order. and this happens because there was no exact answer to this question.

Please answer whether or not it is possible to do so.

this is a very serious question.

No, it's not allowed.

Because the interests of a third party - our service - are infringed. You can have your own opinion, but that is our position.

Renat Fatkhullin:

No, it's not allowed.

Because the interests of a third party - our service - are infringed. You can have your opinion, but that's our position.

Well,finally,hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I've been doing everything right for 3.5 years after all. and that's my opinion too.

But why do many developers have contacts in their profiles and you don't help them? it's clear that some customers will write there and try to work directly with you. why not prohibit those who work as freelancers to put contacts in their profiles or something else?

Aleksey Mavrin:

Have you not read the previous posts with quotes from the administration claiming otherwise? Or do you have an insider's view that something has changed?)

:)

Mikhail Pityugov:

well, finally, hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I've been doing everything right for 3.5 years. that's my opinion too.

It's clear that some customers will write there and try to work directly with you. Why don't you for example prohibit freelancers from posting contacts in their profiles or something else?

Be honest and you won't have such questions. And no one will complain to you about contacts in the profile. Take a closer look at freelancing. How many personal orders there? And these are people who have contacts of each other. It's not the contacts that are the problem, it's the cunning*****

Alexey Viktorov:

Be honest and you won't have such questions. And you won't get any complaints about the contacts in your profile. Take a closer look at freelancing. How many personal orders there? And these are people who have contacts of each other. It's not the contacts that are the problem. It's the tricky part.

Read the bible. It says, "lead not into temptation."