GRAAL in trading - definition... - page 14

Реter Konow:
The question "What's stopping you from quietly doing what you used to do publicly?" - bull's-eye.)

What's stopping you from earning quietly, without forum spectacles and $1 marathons? Lust for Fame, maybe. He will certainly make money - no doubt about it. Perhaps even MILLIONS, but the rest of us here on the forum won't know about his achievements and genius. And without that, there's no joy in money, I guess that's the point...

And I believe that a professional has a right and moreover - should be engaged in educational activities and put in the place of such theoretical wretches like you. To every sister an earring, whoever deserves it, gets it).

And really, what is stopping Oleg from just talking without trying to do anything.

You don't have to wreck tractors and drive a dollar around a field, and you don't have to turn on the MT. Reading, counting and working out are all unnecessary.

Just write long speeches and add a little more pathos.

khorosh:

It seems to me that a professional has a right, and more than that, should educate and put in the place of such theoretical pundits as yourself. To every sister an earring, whoever deserves it, gets it)

Did you call yourself a pro or Oleg? Or are you both pros?

Реter Konow:
It's a case of a man who's been running up the dollar for months and thinks everyone around him is a fool...

Reading you reminds me of the Dunning-Kruger effect, sorry.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Reading you reminds me of the Dunning-Kruger effect, sorry.

And when you read Oleg, what do you remember?)

Реter Konow:
When you read Oleg, what do you remember?)

Let's not take the "arrows"

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Let's not get carried away.

Okay. (clears throat) Dunning-Kruger. Got it.

Are you a pro too?

Реter Konow:
Did you call yourself a pro or Oleg? Or are you both pros?

I meant Oleg. But I am also a professional in my own business - circuit design of radio-electronic circuits and development of complex software and hardware systems. The products that I was directly involved in developing were launched into space and worked there successfully. Such as the ART-P and Pulsar-Xm astronomical X-ray telescopes. In developing the ART-P, I received a certificate of authorship for an invention.

khorosh:

I meant Oleg. But I am also a professional in my own business - circuit design of radio-electronic circuits and development of complex hardware and software systems. The products that I was directly involved in developing were launched into space and worked there successfully. Such as the ART-P and Pulsar-Xm astronomical X-ray telescopes.

Well, if a man was involved in launching something into space and it didn't fall on someone's head, he deserves nothing but respect. Seriously.

Oleg is suffering amongst the imbeciles here, and your timely reclassification from the space industry will help him in his fight against them. Way to go.

khorosh:

Don't be like that, Rehtag Konow will be offended).

And he is offended!

;))))))))))))))