GRAAL in trading - definition... - page 7

Реter Konow:
If you come to the market and haggle with the seller, and I'll come up out of the blue and say - above this price do not agree! What will you say? Will you say "OK, no problem"?

The dealer does the same thing.

I'll tell him to fuck off. I wish you the same if you are not happy with the dealer. Go to another one.

Serqey Nikitin:

In professional jargon this is called the determination of the Ideal Final Result (IRR)...

Your suggestions for your IRR ?...

No one knows the meaning of IRR, because if they knew it, they would also know the way to implement it by parsing TA causality.

Since no one can know what the IRR is without the means to achieve the result, we can go another way - for example to test the hypothesis that it exists.

But how can we test the possibility of the existence of IRR without knowing what it is?

We are caught in a vicious circle - no knowledge of IRR = no knowledge of its existence = no knowledge of IRR... etc.

The answer is that there are no sentence options by definition.

transcendreamer:

The broker wants to make money too, that's all there is no mystery about it

Why the spread and not the fixing commission?

Реter Konow:
Why a spread and not a fix fee?

It's probably the historical way

Zero spreads are available at some brokers (but there are also komsa)

transcendreamer:

It's probably historically

Zero spreads are available at some brokers (but there are also komsa)

The point is that the spread means that the broker interferes with the trading and manipulates the prices. As a matter of fact.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

No one knows the meaning of IRR, because if one knew it, one would also know the way of realising it by parsing the TA causal relationship.

Since no one can know what the IRR is without the means to achieve the result, we can go another way - for example to test the hypothesis of its existence.

But how can we test the possibility of the existence of IRR without knowing what it is?

We are caught in a vicious circle - no knowledge of IRR = no knowledge of its existence = no knowledge of IRR... etc.

The answer is that there are no sentence options by definition.

Genghis, the Grail is a trading system where you don't swallow a pill. All profits are expected and losses are acceptable. Too bad we call it the holy grail, but it is good that the ashes from the feet of the prophet are not confused.

Реter Konow:
That's the point, the spread means broker interference in trading and price manipulation. The fact is.

If you don't like it, don't use it, no one is forcing you to. Either go to the shop or pick from the garden.

Реter Konow:
The point is that the spread means that the broker interferes with the trading and manipulates the prices. In fact.

the situation is close to how banks exchange currency - they are guided by the exchange but add a little to the rates - this is an over-the-counter market and the rules of the exchange do not apply

Алексей Тарабанов:

I'll tell them to fuck off. I wish you the same if you are not happy with the dealer. Go to another one.

There! In the example of bazaar, it is clear to you what it is all about and the logic is accepted. And in the example of forex, already - "the dealer is a free man and blah, blah, blah" ...)

Алексей Тарабанов:

Genghis, the Grail is a trading system where you don't swallow a pill. All profits are expected and losses are acceptable. Too bad we call it the holy grail, but good thing we didn't put ashes at the feet of the prophet.

The way I see it, expected profits, acceptable losses = ultimate variance.

Then yes, the pills really aren't useful)

Under such conditions, a single order or n number of orders will work equally effectively with limited risk.