GRAAL in trading - definition... - page 12

Evgenii Shugurov:

IRR is when there is a profit. And you can buy something with it in real life.

My opinion: any profitable strategy makes a profit, and there are many such strategies, all kinds of them, but it is not IRR...

IKR ( grail ) is a one-off product, and there are many profitable strategies...

The easiest way to define IRR for yourself...

Imagine that you have a WILD Wand in your hands, with which you can develop ANY strategy for yourself.

What features do you want to see in YOUR strategy?

This will be your IRR ... Or your cherished Dream...

Hi all. As for my TS, it is based on a clean chart with no indicators and only

manual trading. It's mostly intraday trading.

If you don't get greedy, the increase to the balance per month is on average 25-40% with a drawdown of no more than 15%.

I have found my own grail. I wish you all the same.

Serqey Nikitin:

Imagine that you have a WILD Wand in your hands, with which you can develop ANY strategy for yourself.

This will be your IRR ... or your dream ...

You have to work hard for your dream, but yes, it's beautiful.

Serqey Nikitin:

Imagine that you have a WILD Wand in your hands, which you can use to develop ANY strategy for yourself.

This will be your IRR ... Or your ultimate dream ...

"Bill Almighty" arranged for all lottery participants to win ... but the winners were upset: the magic wand is evil!

Shoker:

"Bill Almighty arranged for all the lottery participants to win... but the winners were upset: the magic wand is evil!

Yes, you're right -"the magic wand is evil!"! We have to keep on SURVIVING our deposits...

Serqey Nikitin:
Yes, you're right -"a magic wand is evil!" ! We have to keep on SURVIVING our deposits...

Let the hut turn backwards towards the forest and backwards towards me, so that my deposit may be filled to the brim and never run out, and so that everyone's deposit may run out, but mine will be filled. Amen....

Well, I have waved my magic wand and cast a spell, and now I will start sewing money bags).

khorosh:

Let the hut turn backwards towards the forest and backwards towards me, so that my deposit may be filled to the brim and never run out, and so that everyone's deposit may run out, but mine will be filled. Amen....

Well, I have waved my magic wand and cast a spell, and now I will start sewing money bags).

For the faint of heart, I repeat: IRR is the BIGGEST goal (reference point) in developing one's strategy...

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Hi all. As for my TS, it is based on a clean chart with no indicators and only

manual trading. It's mostly intraday trading.

If you don't get greedy, the increase to the balance per month is on average 25-40% with a drawdown of no more than 15%.

I have found my own grail. I wish you all the same.

Really drain it regularly;)

Serqey Nikitin:
For the feeble-minded, I repeat: IRR is the OBJECTIVE (reference point) in developing one's strategy...

So if there is money, there will be IKR . And red and black.))