GRAAL in trading - definition... - page 15

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Reading you reminds me of the Dunning-Kruger effect, sorry.

There is no more accurate diagnosis.))

khorosh:

There is no more accurate diagnosis.))

Yeah, he's quite a doctor.

khorosh:

...In developing the ART-P, he received a certificate of invention.

Too bad it didn't solve your financial problems. Apparently, the invention was not appreciated...

Реter Konow:
Well, if a man was involved in launching something into space and it didn't fall on someone's head, he deserves nothing but respect. Seriously.

Oleg is suffering amongst the imbeciles here, and your timely re-qualification from the space industry will help him in his fight against them. Way to go.

If you were a bit smarter and could think logically, you would have understood from my text that I had nothing to do with the launch, and that the research instruments on board could have nothing to do with the possible downing of the satellite. But since it didn't happen, it became clear to everyone that you once again confirmed that nature decided to rest on you.)))

Evgeniy Chumakov:
A classic example of a taxi driver berating everyone for being stupid while sitting behind the wheel. Probably forgetting that "baranka" comes from the word Baran.)))

khorosh:

If you were a bit smarter and could think logically, from my text, you could understand that I had nothing to do with the launch, and that the research instruments on board could have nothing to do with the possible downing of the satellite. But since it didn't happen, it became clear to everyone that you once again confirmed that nature decided to rest on you.)))

Ah, you have nothing to do with the launch, but you have something to do with the invention of what is included in the launched module? And the research instruments on board can't short out and cause a fire? You've been left out of the loop...)) Oh, come on.

It's about time the moderators stepped in and demolished this thread. It has outlived its usefulness.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
It is time for the moderators to step in and take this thread down. It has outlived its usefulness.

Not at all. Just exposed an unbridled chatterbox who has nothing to do with practice. No practical knowledge whatsoever. But with a hypertrophied ego.

Олег avtomat:

Not at all. Just exposed an unbridled chatterbox.

Well, you don't always just talk... There are ideas...