GRAAL in trading - definition... - page 9

Serqey Nikitin:

There is a lot of talk about grails on this forum, but there is no general understanding: What is a Grail?...

Each Trader understands "Graal" in his own way, so there is often no general specificity in these conversations...

I propose to work out a common definition of "GRAAL", which would suit the BIGGEST of traders...

Imagine the strategy you would like to have and the properties that THIS strategy has...

In professional jargon it is called - determination of the Ideal Final Result (IRR)...

Naturally, many traders TI will be slightly different from the proposed options ...

But in the end, you can achieve a determination of IRR that will suit the BIGGEST OF TRADERS.

It is this IRR that can be taken as the definition of "GRAL".

Your suggestions for your IRR ?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

No Grail?

Oleg avtomat, 2011.10.24 03:09

The grail for a single kolkhoz is not identical with the grail of the region where the kolkhoz is an integral part. Not to mention the grail of the region... And other continents ;))).

It is the same for different people -- what is good for a Russian is good for a German is good for a German -- and one 'absolute' grail cannot do ;)

zy. I was considering different approaches to grail in Matkad, so it's already in picture form ;)

Few people here seem to have any idea what the issue is all about. And that's because the level of preparation is below the plinth.

See

Further on that old thread, I give you some examples.

Oleg, there are only morons here. Except you.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Oleg, it's all morons here. Except you.

That's what you said.

I hope I don't get banned again for what you said. ;)))))))

I'm sure they won't get banned.

Алексей Тарабанов:
I'm sure they won't get banned.
Fyodor Tyutchev

We cannot predict,
How our word will resonate,-
And we are given sympathy,
How we are given grace...

27 February 1869

Алексей Тарабанов:
Oleg, there are only morons here. Except you.

Don't be like that, Rehtag Konow will be offended).

Реter Konow
Реter Konow
  • www.mql5.com
Добавил тему Искусственный интеллект 2020 - есть ли прогресс? Очень впечатлила эта статья на хабре  https://habr.com/ru/company/smileexpo/blog/409051/  за 2017 год. Прошло 3 года и каковы подвижки? Где разговорный ИИ? Почему его еще не видно и не слышно? Такую технологию врядли можно было бы Опубликовал пост Интерпретатор языка разметки KIB...

)

SanAlex:

The grail for me is a daily profit with a set amount.

For example, 10 000 roubles a day from the (50 000roubles balance).

Have you eaten too much henbane or got stoned?

That is from 1000 R to multh 39 working days, to a billion 77 days! HEY!

Evgeny Belyaev:

Have you eaten too much hemp, brother, or are you stoned?

That's 39 working days from 1,000 P to a mule, 77 days to a billion! OW!

I don't want much - just 10,000 rubles a day! From a 50,000 ruble balance

--------------

I don't indulge in cannabis! I recommend it to everyone, it's not bad - and it doesn't give me a headache.