Uladzimir Izerski page - page 63

Serqey Nikitin:

Guarantees on the forex market are a real story...

And about "real success" - that's a separate topic. Force majeure in the market was and will be, so the author of the grail should keep this in mind, and put protections in the algorithm against these force majeure... Testing in the tester over a long period of time will show how well the author has solved this problem...

Although it's a shame to feed the depo with stops, but it's still better than to keep a huge loss till Uncle Koli.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Although it's a shame to feed the depo with stops, it's still better than keeping a huge loss until Uncle Koli.

Can't you set a normal close instead of a stop?

Although, most traders use a primitive way - put a number and wait: "What if it works?

Serqey Nikitin:

Can't you set a normal close instead of a stop...?

Although, most traders take a primitive way - set a number and wait: "What if it works?

Instead of stoploss you can use stopby or stopsell orders, but I have not yet figured out how to regulate this stuff.

Maybe with a double lot? I do not know. Maybe someone has such an experience? Please share.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Instead of stoploss, you could use stopby or stopsell orders, but I haven't yet figured out how to regulate this stuff.

Maybe a double lot? I do not know. Maybe someone has such an experience? Please, share your experience.

And what is the difference between these orders and stop... The same figure that has nothing to do with market events...

Actions in the market should be tied to market events...!

Serqey Nikitin:

Can't you set a normal close instead of a stop...?

Although, most traders follow a primitive way - set a number and wait: "What if it works?!?..."

Stop has a size in points, which means that the stop is linked to the amplitude of price movement. We find an entry point for example. And then we find that probably after this entry point the price has some positive and negative amplitudes. And we of course talk in a probabilistic way. And the main advantage of this approach is the simplicity of optimisation.

Ivan_Invanov:
Stop has its size in points, which means that the stop is related to the amplitude of price movement. We find the entry point for example. And then we find that probably after this entry point the price has some positive and negative amplitudes. And we of course talk in a probabilistic way. And the main advantage of this approach, the simplicity of optimisation.

Most traders try to force a stop to close a position...

Actually, a stop is a part of the deposit that a trader is willing to risk in case of a losing trade...

It is defined as a % to the deposit and has nothing to do with the market events ...

If you want, you can invent different schemes with a stop, but the figure will remain a simple figure...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Instead of stoploss, you could use stopby or stopsell orders, but I haven't yet figured out how to regulate this stuff.

Maybe a double lot? I do not know. Maybe someone has such an experience? Please, share.

I have writtenhere .

SL быть или не быть
SL быть или не быть
  • www.mql5.com
Приветствую всех. Не секрет, что многие трейдеры не с особым желанием применяют стоп лоссы. Долгое время не могу понять как и где ставить стоплосс...

khorosh:

I wrotehere .

Got it. Thanks.

I use limit orders more. I don't really like using stop orders against the trend, but the market can be capricious, you have to adapt.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Got it. Thank you.

I use limit orders more. I don't really like using stop orders against the trend, but the market can be capricious, you have to adapt.

Tell me a secret, how could you use stop orders against the trend?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

reveal the secret of how stop orders could be used against the trend ?

It's simple.

If the trend is up,a Sell Stop used instead of a Stop Loss will be against the trend.

If the trend is down, thenBuy Stop used instead ofStop Loss will be against the trend .

You don't have the same understanding of the trend as I do. Hence the lack of understanding...

For machine processing of the chart, the old-fashioned method I use to determine the trend is the most convenient.