Uladzimir Izerski page - page 68

Uladzimir Izerski:

You little kids.))

I've been in advertising for 20 years. I've had people working for me. I know the ins and outs.

It's easy to check if you've got a brain in your skull.

I don't need advertising. Not at all.

I want interesting people. And you don't have any.

And you lowly souls, you reproach me with advertising. Ridiculous.

All my products are for people who understand. I don't impose them on anyone and I don't give them away for free. The principle. Every effort must be paid.

It's good that the moderators moved the thread here. Whoever is interested can find me here, so as not to dust your eyes.

Just for the three of you, I'll sing a song.))))))))))))
All products, all products , allproducts are good - take your pick.

we're not reproaching, we're admiring!

you've managed to promote yourself with the unbiased dialogues of intelligent people in the comments.

Thanks for giving us a chance to talk to each other. It's worth a lot, you have to go from thread to thread.

---

And since even Topeka Starter has acknowledged the purpose of this thread...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

we're not reproaching, we're delighted !

you did manage to promote yourself with the unbiased dialogues of intelligent people in the comments.

Thanks for giving us a reason to talk to each other. It's worth a lot, you have to go from thread to thread.

---

And since even Topeka Starter acknowledged the purpose of the topic...

For three pennies a post, even you and Basque were allowed to propagate.

The secret is more solid.))

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Maxim, you're not a completely stupid person, but you stoop to being a jealous pauper.

You lost my respect when you gave your WM wallet for alms. And a few afterthoughts after you.)))

You better keep your mouth shut. It'll pass in time. And the wounds will heal sooner.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Maxim, you're not a completely stupid person, but you stoop to being a jealous pauper.

You lost my respect when you gave your WM wallet for alms. And a few afterthoughts after you.)))

You better keep your mouth shut. It'll pass in time. And the wounds will heal sooner.

Why did Vova give up monitoring, has the tide come in yet?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, why monitoring abandoned, the wave has not come yet?

So you demanded more than anyone to open the signal, I opened it especially for you and held it for you to rejoice)). And you are a fool and have not yet understood the meaning?

If you have a high score on the signal, you and others like you will be reproached for advertising the signal.

I don't need that.

You will now be tied to the signal as a calf to the stake.) I'll try to make it so.

Uladzimir Izerski:

So you demanded more than anyone to open the signal, I opened it especially for you and held it for you to rejoice)). And you are a fool and have not yet understood the meaning?

If you have a high score on the signal, you and others like you will be reproached for advertising the signal.

I don't need that.

You will now be tied to the signal as a calf to the stake.) I'll try to make it so.

I hope you understood what you said ;) A rare... specimen

Vladimir Baskakov:
I hope you understood what you said ;) A rare... specimen

You don't strike me as an adequate conversationalist.

I'm not answering your lines anymore.

Something like a signal has disappeared...and @Uladzimir Izerski is gone, for a month or two he was running around all the branches with waves, and there are not even any pictures :-(

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Something's signal is gone ... and @Uladzimir Izerski got lazy, for a month or two he was running around all the branches with waves, and there are not even any pictures :-(

It's true, the reality is not 👅 scratching.
Volodia, look for a wave!

Vladimir Baskakov:
That's right, reality is not 👅 scratching.
Volodya, look for a wave!

He said - on the waves, on the seas.

;)