Uladzimir Izerski page - page 59

Aleksei Stepanenko:

About confidence - that's very nice

Usually, very fine-tuned indicators show a fairly quick reversal following price, but there are as many of those reversals as there are pullbacks. And vice versa. In your case you can see that you are filtering out frequent signals, so I wonder what is the difference between these points for you?

It looks like a digital filter inside an indicator.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
Sounds like a digital filter inside a turntable.
Quite possible, Valery, but a fluctuation in amplitude and period will "wreck" any filter

vladavd:

The indicator is redrawing history, that's the mystery.

You think? What's the point of such an indicator?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

You think so? Why such an indicator?

To sell :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

to sell :-)

Kids! Don't make up too much stuff...

The Naked Idea was shown...

This idea can be modified by any trader to his liking: with his own indicators, trickery, safeguards, etc., etc.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
It is quite possible, Valery, but the variation in amplitude and period of oscillation will "wreck" any filter
Nah, that's just the logical filter action there. The first point is after the sharp downward trend, therefore the upward spike is missed, if the trend angle were smaller, there would be a change of trend, and the second point shows just that. Somewhere there is a similar indicator that also marks a flat.

Serqey Nikitin:

Kids! Don't make things up...

The Naked Idea was shown...

This idea may be improved by any trader, with their own indicators, trickery, safety features, etc...

Didn't Uladzimir bite you, by any chance?

I don't have any ideas, except for the Market indicator and something about bricks ;-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Did Uladzimir bite you by any chance?

It's not like any ideas have been shown/expressed, except the indicator from the market and something about bricks ;-)

Well, what if you connect another twist...?

Showed the chart I'm working with myself, do I really have to load someone else's indicators for an IDEA...?

How messed up is this!?

Serqey Nikitin:

Well, how about plugging in another twist...?

I showed you the chart I'm working with myself. Do I have to download someone else's indicators for the IDEA...?

Still, how messed up is it!?!

I checked it and tried it in the Strategy Tester, collected some information from other users and now we come to the following conclusion:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Expert Advisors and Robots - ***or is there a magic one?)))

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2020.05.02 11:52

It's all a trick - Sensei has no working TS and working indicator!

This indicator sometimes re-draws the 5th bar in history, and on a regular basis 2-3 bars

Do not believe the pretty pictures, it's just a story, online it does not work at all

Need more - is on the forum in other branches.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Having put the kinks into it, and having run it in the tester, and having gathered some more information from users, we come to a conclusion:

If you really engaged your two brains, you could find your own indicator to test the IDEA...